[Samples]NotAbast4rd's Showcase 2012

Sorry for the delay peeps, I've formatted my pc and I'm trying to recover my brushes and shit, and get used to CS6 interface, I'll get to sigmaking again soon

Sorry for the delay peeps, I've formatted my pc and I'm trying to recover my brushes and shit, and get used to CS6 interface, I'll get to sigmaking again soon

Cant w8! And hope you will get back your stuff..

If you don't mind and you're able of course I'd like to have a signature with the following details:

Theme: ΠΑΕ Βέροια

Text: ΠΑΕ Βέροια

Sub: Βασίλισσα Του Βορρά

Size: 400x203 I think is fine

Render: Maybe this: http://kerkidasport.gr/images/stories/2011-2012/veria/football_league/ael-veria1.jpg

Text: Calvin Kadi

Sub: The Greatest #1

Render: http://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/581963_218588318243862_100002780861379_258931_1321935109_n.jpg (Render the Number 19 if it's possible)

Ok i'll keep making sigs again, I just finished Crystalia's sig

Please try to be specific... (Something from lol and Something from music = HOW THE HELL I KNOW WHAT YOU LIKE AND WHAT YOU DONT)

@Bonjovi , yours coming soon (today/tomorrow)

@Amphetamine, the render is fine, but it's overused and boring...try to find an image where he's fighting and shit, you know, so I can get some inspiration and make you a better sig. If you can't tell me and I'll try to work with that

i dont want to be the bad guy but seriously mate those aren't signature ur capable of selling the psds or the tutorials because seriously the only thing u did is that you took a render placed some c4d's smudged some edges and used some gradients used a pathetic font on all of them and made a freaking bad text that ruins everything so yea you cant really sell psds/tuts u cant even share them actually cause u need to practice alot first.

@Plus topaz just ruins signatures mostly especially if you use it on the default settings like you do.

i dont want to be the bad guy but seriously mate those aren't signature ur capable of selling the psds or the tutorials because seriously the only thing u did is that you took a render placed some c4d's smudged some edges and used some gradients used a pathetic font on all of them and made a freaking bad text that ruins everything so yea you cant really sell psds/tuts u cant even share them actually cause u need to practice alot first.

@Plus topaz just ruins signatures mostly especially if you use it on the default settings like you do.

I use topaz only in the last 2 sigs, with low opacity and altered settings, plus erazed the most part

The fee I'm talking about is a freaking incentive, I'm not gonna create free signatures for the whole forum AND teach them how to create them, I'm no freaking charity. Even this post is supposed to help ME, not them.

Yeah , I need practice, too bad I started creating sigs again after ~a year maybe.

I use photoshop for other things now, mostly in school, blogs, some manipulation, posters etc, and that's why my text sucks so bad, cause most of the times I use GREEK FUCKING DEFAULT FONTS for my work

Also I don't expect to make a living from this post, jeez, I know how to make cash and certainly the right place is not mxc gfx section