interlude or gracia final

kala den varethikate na sikonete pvp server gia 5-6 meres ante max 1 mina??? !!!!!!!!!!!!!

kai i protash.......

enan server x1 eos to poly x5.

interlude h gracia final, mias kai kata tin gnomh mou, itan oi kalyteres ekdoseis.

me main+ 1 h 2 suport(dualbox).

me donate kapelakia, vitality kai alla tetia p na min epireazoun tin roh kai to balance tou paixnidiou, oste o owner na vgazei toulaxiston ta eksoda tou

me bot, alla oxi afk bot.

eyxaristw :)

ps: as kanei kapios metafrash sta agglika, mias kai egw eimai skrapas apo egglezika

Haven't you got bored of making servers which are made for 5-6 days, max 1 month?

And the suggestion ......

A server from 1x to 5x, max.

Interlude or gracia final. Since IMO, those were the best editions ( CHRONICLES ).

With 1 active main char plus 1-2 alt windows.

With accessories, vitality and such stuff, as donate rewards. So, the game wont lose it's flow and the balance and the owner could support the needs for the dedicated machine.

With bot, but not afk bot (?)

Thanks

PS: Penis?

Haven't you got bored of making servers which are made for 5-6 days, max 1 month?

And the suggestion ......

A server from 1x to 5x, max.

Interlude or gracia final. Since IMO, those were the best editions ( CHRONICLES ).

With 1 active main char plus 1-2 alt windows.

With accessories, vitality and such stuff, as donate rewards. So, the game wont lose it's flow and the balance and the owner could support the needs for the dedicated machine.

With bot, but not afk bot (?)

Thanks

PS: Penis?

thnks arxigopoulo :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

hey, if you don't mind playing 20x rates, i'll suggest you look at L2OFF Gracia Final server that will open soon, Open Beta starting today!

more info: http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=249740

hey, if you don't mind playing 20x rates, i'll suggest you look at L2OFF Gracia Final server that will open soon, Open Beta starting today!

more info: http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=249740