interlude MID x85 start date: May 12th, 4P.M. GMT+2

Dr31kas

omg IamYourDeath ,you say that words on every topic possible and in next day ,another server ,same words :D which means ,you change servers everyday  :'(  ;)

i guess there are not any good server nowadays which gonna keep u with unique features!but this one is really good!got like ~500 ppl online w/o many offline traders!and runs smoothly

OK, i play too then..., im tired of developing sh1t, i need some gameplay since i miss l2  (i bet that i forgot to play lol) ::)

This server seems fine ^.^

I'l give a try

..▓▓..▓▓

..▓▓......▓▓

..▓▓......▓▓..................▓▓▓▓

..▓▓......▓▓..............▓▓......▓▓▓▓

..▓▓....▓▓..............▓......▓▓......▓▓

....▓▓....▓............▓....▓▓....▓▓▓....▓▓

......▓▓....▓........▓....▓▓..........▓▓....▓

........▓▓..▓▓....▓▓..▓▓................▓▓

........▓▓......▓▓....▓▓

.......▓......................▓

.....▓.........................▓

....▓......^..........^......▓

....▓............♥.............▓

....▓..........................▓

......▓..........ٮ..........▓

..........▓▓..........▓▓

NICK: v13 if you want to pm me  ;)

Server is good, but gmshop doesn't have A & S grade scrolls. Also you have to craft A & S grade armors that ruined it for me. i hate crafting

ofc it doesnt...read features...GM shop till b grade!

wow... i sucks on interlude ,im 10x better on gracia in pvp  ???

I haven't played l2 for almost 10 months honestly  ;D

then u should try this server!it has something from older Chronicles ;)

v13,v17 my nicks xD

But my mouse isnt working right now,i need batteries ,today i didnt played ,anyway i like this server ,is different than other interlude servers though i dont like the part with getting pked like 100 times while leveling :D

ok i changed my mind ,i won't play here because is full of bugs > and bots... xD

Dr31kas you naughty admin, stop (...) around with your "uber professionalism" with your server with 300 bots online and 200 players > and full of bugs as well > its not my fault for telling you the truth  ::) ,some ppl boxed for pvp as well ,beside now there is also towns bug ,everyone made like 2363262 pks and some pvps while hitting eachother in town ,no point to play here anymore ,good luck

L][-LifeDrain x85 194  o ooo ,what's this? you canceled some bots? :D ,o wait ,130 bots and 64 online xD

PS: i think you are lower than 15 years old by looking at the way you act

ahahahaha , i dont see the boting in this server .... if you need to farm 3 days or less (12h+) per day and you are full A/S grade ... OMFG WHY ALL PEOPLE ARE CRYING IF THEY SEE ANY BUG ? WHY ALL PEOPLE ARE LEAVING IF THEY SEE IF A GM HAD SCREWED ??? WHY ??? TOO MUCH SERVER JUMPING RETARDS CRYING PLAYERS ... Learn how to play and how to appreciate a game .... there are BOTS everywhere ... you cant see any server without boting , even server with hard protection has bots ... so ... enjoy the game