interlude L][Centry * New Updates * Join Now and Have Fun *

Sent1L~

Make an SPS for a test, put aura in F1 kai stick ur finger in F1 without taking it off for 10-15 seconds.

DC is bout to come and i'm not the only one that has such "bug".

i go to check it now and if you have right about i report it to sent1l

alrdy reported in golden in petition but he didn't even answer it (and i did the same petition twice)

i have made now one sps and i hit trex only auras and i dont take any dc

ps:name in game littlegirl

I'm glag that you like it  guys, sorry but i've changed account. Sent1l was only to post the server , but in-game i'm Sent1L.

Well if you find any bug's etc or anything annoying , can post me here or on L2Centry forum.

~Good Luck & Have Fun~

and btw , our server pack + features is created my centry team , we didn't copied anyone.If they like to say that we copied them , i don't care ) , they know it better than me.

maybe got fixed, altho golden gave a sh1t till now about those kind of petitions.

Anyways, server seems pretty nice join and check up on it.

He's bussy a lot of times , so you're waiting 50% him to answer you. He's kinda bussy also with he's real life work + the server , so you understand. Whenever i'm in-game i always open the petitions.

[Gm]Sent1L

qUESTIon 1: when it sTARTed ?

qUEstioN 2: WorTH To pLAY HERE ?

QUestION 3: PlayeRS ONLINe ?

pff ,i think it's too old... (1 month is pretty old)

1.Started exactly 1 month ago. Base on some Updates we were working , but think of that we eraised a lot of things before. So now it's kinda new updates with apella added and + Costum Rb's.

2.Well what can i tell you dude, give a try to log and see by you're self. Server is balanced.

3. +30 , Server is hard project, and it is only for them wich have patience to get geared. Our farming zones are not 10 min farm = full.Except coints wich you can farm and get +16 dc/mj/ etc , after if you want getting costum tattoo + apella , well you need to raid my friend.

About if it's old , well every 2/3 days we make new updates , so we immproving the server, and day by day more ppl log to us.

Hope to see you in-game my friend. :)

Regards ,L2Centry Team.

Btw u'd maybe check up on mages to be a lil more competitive. e.g. @ necro that i'm playing atm with full +16 apella, tattoo and the rest and +18 am, if the curse of abyss does not land he is screwed from almost every archer with a DB/tateo/draco items +16. He is getting 1.3-2k dmg and makes 350-600 max.

SPS is kinda screwed all way long cause of extremelly shity low dmg of 250-400 dmg per hit.

Bout sph i got no clue since i haven't tested it yet.

Check up on debuff land rate and/or solutions of m.def/m.att.

Btw u'd maybe check up on mages to be a lil more competitive. e.g. @ necro that i'm playing atm with full +16 apella, tattoo and the rest and +18 am, if the curse of abyss does not land he is screwed from almost every archer with a DB/tateo/draco items +16. He is getting 1.3-2k dmg and makes 350-600 max.

SPS is kinda screwed all way long cause of extremelly shity low dmg of 250-400 dmg per hit.

Bout sph i got no clue since i haven't tested it yet.

Check up on debuff land rate and/or solutions of m.def/m.att.

I Will let you know you know when we fix/change them.