[L2j]Lineage2 Heredur x70 Mixed PvP/Rpg Mid-Rate Server. Rebuilding!

`Rοmeο

Dear friends,

I know your concern about Heredur but its not going to fail as i work on it everything will remain the same.

We late more than any upcoming server around and you are right to worry as everyone has right too, Its not gonna late but until we solve this problem Heredur will remain as upcoming.

Everyday we keep searching and updating our server to improve in-game perfomance for our players. We want from you to show a lil more patience.

So in 1 week or 10 days Heredur will be Absolutely Online.

Thanks.

Dear friends,

I know your concern about Heredur but its not going to fail as i work on it everything will remain the same.

We late more than any upcoming server around and you are right to worry as everyone has right too, Its not gonna late but until we solve this problem Heredur will remain as upcoming.

Everyday we keep searching and updating our server to improve in-game perfomance for our players. We want from you to show a lil more patience.

So in 1 week or 10 days Heredur will be Absolutely Online.

Thanks.

hahhaha one week or 10 days? That's finally became a shit 100% xD

thats really bad...i wont lie,i cant w8 that much,i will start other server and if i am still looking till ur server open,i will check it again!

Good luck

I really apreciate your thoughts my friend wish you good luck too.

Thanks.

It's the second time you delete a grand opening, that's looks so -beep-in bad and unorganized.If you dont know then dont say. I'm out.

As you wish.

guys u want shit server or good , fine - tuned server? so wait and stop spam ex: ok dont join , fail 100%.

+1 you can wait this server Romeo Works hard for your best. just wait.

Thanks.