Lineage 2 Client Updates

Hello population,

I want to discuss with ya about Lineage 2 server.

Don't you think all the servers are dropping their worth?

By updating almost all the server to Kamael and Hellbound, I think they are going down.

Personaly I am not happy about Kamael and Hellbound, for me it's no good. I think it's no good for all players of L2, who are playing L2 since the very first chronicle, C1. Kamael and Hellbound is pretty different from C1-C5, I may include Interlude, too, because it's not the worst. I disgustedly played on Kamael for like 1 month, stopped yet. I think many new Lineagers will be exited that there are new client updates. But I think that many old school people leave.

What do you think? Am I partly right? Share your ideas.

This anti-kamael thread is almost the same like that : http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=23192.0

Also i have the same opinion like you and i will keep playing IL and don't updating to that new game..(i don't call it l2 anymore)..

I can get used easily, no prob for me, but I kinda quit L2 (maybe 1 hour or less every week) so my vote doesn't count.

But:

NcSoft understood that Kamael was a failure, and it didn't augment the number of players, it just was an unimportant update, but they spent more money that you could ever imagine for its promotion.

With Hellbound, they are trying to fix what they did with Kamael, and I think they are doing quite good. Now players can sub without thinking of the result, cause the more you subclass, the more profits you get now.

After all her mistakes, NCsoft is now more mature, and after all the reduction in sells and players, we will now start going up, and L2 will regain its previous glory...

We are playing a lie. Everything till c6 was great. I expected no changes in the gameplay of lineage 2 after the new release of of lineage 2 Kamael. I think we aren't going to play lineage 2 anymore. Nothing is the same... I can just say that im going to stop the game after all the servers below kamael die.I hope they never do but im pretty sure that we are going to forget lineage2 and start playing WoW 2... But its ok for me cuz i hope ppl will make their minds and no more kamael servers will rise... only the old school chronicles which include from c1 gameplay till c6.

Hopefully Lineage 2 won't die... but as we can all see lineage will be no more. It will be a fantasy game of all mix of the previous games we played such as WoW ragnarock and MU Cabal and etc.

HaCkz0r

We are playing a lie. Everything till c6 was great. I expected no changes in the gameplay of lineage 2 after the new release of of lineage 2 Kamael. I think we aren't going to play lineage 2 anymore. Nothing is the same... I can just say that im going to stop the game after all the servers below kamael die.I hope they never do but im pretty sure that we are going to forget lineage2 and start playing WoW 2... But its ok for me cuz i hope ppl will make their minds and no more kamael servers will rise... only the old school chronicles which include from c1 gameplay till c6.

Hopefully Lineage 2 won't die... but as we can all see lineage will be no more. It will be a fantasy game of all mix of the previous games we played such as WoW ragnarock and MU Cabal and etc.

HaCkz0r

I played Ragnarok, MU and Cabal, too.

And I just can't compare them to Lineage. To previous L2 versions, I mean.

And yea, you're right. All server are going the newest client, they think it'll bring them more population on server. But what will they gain? Only few newbies that never played Lineage before, and that are thinking Kamael, Hellbound is fantastic. However, they have nothing to compare Hellbound and Kamael with.

Nice topiC...!

Well i want to tell and my opinion on this subject...

I am playing l2 4-5  years from c3..! Until c6 the game it was good..!

But now when kamael client was able for download and private serverS became kamael...

these private server that did this update lose many ppl from their serveR..!

Reason: More complicated gameplay and the new "Kamael race" with 1 word ^SUCKS^

I quit playing l2 for this reason... Now the game looks like wacraft than lineage 2 ..!

I hope the "Hellbound client" it will be better than that !!!!

<3 c4 + c6 times!