[L2J] Lineage ][ ExFantasy PvP Server x1000

xXObanXx

oban ,most balanced is retail buff slot.. 24+12 (with divine inspiration)

Also ,you need to add anti heavy for tyrant ,anti light for gladiators as well ;))

i cannot do that to any class... titan from default equip heavy armor... and as secondary is light armor... when i will finish with server's codes and npc i will check very much the balance... every player will tested and will nerfed or will be fixed for better balance vs other classes!

Its easy to code

I didnt told you to do that because i told it

I told you to disable light for duelists because they use light for speed + m.def increase vs mages and they are op enough with heavy vs mages...

I also told you

I told you to disable heavy for tyrant because they are more op than duelist and have very much defence (light is retail) so that mean duelists will sucks vs him ,also the classes that barely beats duelist or cant beat they wont stand 1 chance against tyrants ,simple :D

Its easy to code

I didnt told you to do that because i told it

I told you to disable light for duelists because they use light for speed + m.def increase vs mages and they are op enough with heavy vs mages...

I also told you

I told you to disable heavy for tyrant because they are more op than duelist and have very much defence (light is retail) so that mean duelists will sucks vs him ,also the classes that barely beats duelist or cant beat they wont stand 1 chance against tyrants ,simple :D

but don't forget that light don't give so much p.def like Heavy... so they will die easier!

Don't forget to add .dressme  ::)

I suggest you make max buffs 24 and songs 12 ,it will sucks to see everyone with 2356326347437 buffs

Also i suggesting you to make enchants 18 not 20

; ))

• 2 weeks later...