[L2J]L2Renaissance ||L2Renaissance Reborn Again|| 1.05.2012 20:00 gmt+2

VasQueZ

no i am not the guy u think i am

i'm just a player that wanna join your server and sorry i saw again its 30/4 i thought 30/5 :S and i sayed a month?? wtf!!

Ok,i checked because i had make a mistake.

CrystalineYao, admin of the server sent me a message a while ago saying the following in greek: "re mlkismeno gamo tn mana s kai tn panagia s tn nekrh gt spammareis sto topic m gamo to xristo s?

mn se 3ana dw exw ma8ei apo p einai i ip s kai exw er8i ans  -beep-w to spiti kai to nekro soi..palio mpastardi!"

He's flaming me with the worst possible way, he insults me and my family and he's saying he will find my IP and come to my house to fuck me and my family :P And all these just because I said he doesn't respect the members of mxc and his future players. Well that's your admin guys. He deleted my previous posts on this topic because he's too immature to handle the truth.

If he can't even handle a single topic on mxc, he will total fail on handling a whole server too. That's for sure.

Enjoy kid :)

MixMasteR, since when people's opinions are considered as spam? Did I break any rule? I was always in topic if I'm not mistaken. Also, CrystalineYao's triple post is not spam?

Sorry but.. whoever you are, admin, mod, learn your job. You are a failure too :)

CrystalineYao, admin of the server sent me a message a while ago saying the following in greek: "re mlkismeno gamo tn mana s kai tn panagia s tn nekrh gt spammareis sto topic m gamo to xristo s?

mn se 3ana dw exw ma8ei apo p einai i ip s kai exw er8i ans  -beep-w to spiti kai to nekro soi..palio mpastardi!"

He's flaming me with the worst possible way, he insults me and my family and he's saying he will find my IP and come to my house to -beep- me and my family :P And all these just because I said he doesn't respect the members of mxc and his future players. Well that's your admin guys. He deleted my previous posts on this topic because he's too immature to handle the truth.

If he can't even handle a single topic on mxc, he will total fail on handling a whole server too. That's for sure.

Enjoy kid :)

+2

If that's true indeed, this admin obviously doesn't know how to do his job. Too bad, I liked the futures. And this is not a spam.. OR IS IT? oO

+2

If that's true indeed, this admin obviously doesn't know how to do his job. Too bad, I liked the futures. And this is not a spam.. OR IS IT? oO

It's absolutely true my friend and there's even more than that. I wrote a whole paragraph about him and his way of talking, saying he doesn't respect the members of mxc and his future players and he simply replied with "kk". And then I wrote that he's proving what I said above. I was always polite and kind and I even said I liked the features, but with an admin like him, there's no way I could play. And that was pretty much it. He sent me the message full of terrible insults about me and my family, showing his age which is obviously not above 15, and then he called his minion-mod or whatever he is to <<clean>> the topic from my spam (when he himself, was replying people with "kk" and did triple posts and stuff). They are both failures... What more can I say. Facts prove me right.