How to fix "NAME" position? (+ custom pet, how to?)

Hey guys,

I just added mini baium to test it, but when I spawn it everything works correct except the name:

xl0cir.jpg

I tried with lot of types in database, like NPC.teleport_npc_sm; Monster.cat_the_cat; etc etc, and its the same always.

In my client folders I just edited the Npcgrp.

Also I wanna know if is there any guide to make it custom pet for everyone.

Thanks,

Regards.

The npcgrp from the mini baium is this one:

30006	LineageMonster.baium	mini_baium1.baium_m00	2	LineageMonstersTex.baium_t00	LineageMonstersTex.baium_t01				0			6	4416	1	20000	29020	20002	29020																					1.000000	0		1				5	ItemSound.Armor_bone_3	ItemSound.shield_steel_9	MonSound.Hit_Wet_3	MonSound.Hit_Wet_4	ItemSound.shield_bone_1	1				0			1	0					LineageEffect.p_u002_a	0	50.000000	250.000000	70.000000	0	1

So what I have to put in custom_npc table, in class, is something like monster.baium, I also tried with monster.baium and monster.minibaium or so, but the same.

Thanks,

Regards.

LineageMonster.baium is class, although I don't know if doing it in database does anything. If you do change it, it will lose its effect.

Option 2 is to load the ukx in Unreal (gildor thing?) and edit translation z so it would be lower then increase collision height.

Go to Your database (if npc table exist - old project) and change collision_height. If You dont have npc table, go to npc data stored on *.xml files and do the same thing. If You dont have collision_height line, add it :]

Thats all

Go to Your database (if npc table exist - old project) and change collision_height. If You dont have npc table, go to npc data stored on *.xml files and do the same thing. If You dont have collision_height line, add it :]

Thats all

ave, hahah what?? it is not collision_height, it will not help him, cause name of npc is in ukx file and it is lower, that should be..

ave, hahah what?? it is not collision_height, it will not help him, cause name of npc is in ukx file and it is lower, that should be..

Congratulations for Your l2j knowledge :] Go check it kid, then write an answer :] We can change the height of the npc name without even touching a facking *.ukx file :]

Congratulations for Your l2j knowledge :] Go check it kid, then write an answer :] We can change the height of the npc name without even touching a facking *.ukx file :]

But if he makes collision height, the NPC will start floating o__o

But if he makes collision height, the NPC will start floating o__o

No, if You know what You are doing :] I've fixed that way every single custom NPC which I've made.

.u editing :)

No need at all...Beside that, why he should make it even harder by editing *.u file as You are saying ? It's unlogical...