What's the best to buy? (Usefull replies)

TheVortex

What's the best to buy?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What's the best to buy?

• Buy the laptop
    • Buy the PC you've made
    • I don't know. Just want to add a reply to help you

My honest opinion would be that if I was in your place I would buy the desktop 'cus its simply awesome & cheaper ..Plus u don't generally need a very powerful laptop 'cus usually people don't use laptop for high end gaming ...I assume u already must be having a laptop so go for the desktop 'cus it can be modified whenever u want & u can fix it yourself in most cases whereas if laptops give problems it takes ages .. I dont think u 're a professional animator or something who needs to use a high end machine even while travelling ;P Depends on what u need it for & if u stay at home a lot then desktop rulez ;d

I guess this is pretty much what everyone else would 've said :P

As i said before, i need the PC for my future plans. I 'll study Web designing and who knows if the college i pass, wont be close to my state ... In that case i need a laptop. As you can see the laptop i mentioned in my first post is very powerful so there wont by any problems, but in the other hand if i pass near my state i dont need the laptop ... I m confused ???

As i said before, i need the PC for my future plans. I 'll study Web designing and who knows if the college i pass, wont be close to my state ... In that case i need a laptop. As you can see the laptop i mentioned in my first post is very powerful so there wont by any problems, but in the other hand if i pass near my state i dont need the laptop ... I m confused ???

lol first u should decide the college u r most likely to go ^^ ..If the college is very far & u gonna rent an apartment there then u can move the desktop to that apartment ..IMO the laptop is priced reasonably but desktop is more powa