[SELLING][EBOOK][Reviewed by Raule: 8.5/10]THE STRATEGY I USE TO MAKE $500+/ DAY

Οh man .. Just dont  lie ..

Is impossible make 500 a day .. is really funny to hear it LOL !!

IF you make 500 a day you shouldnt sell your method ..

So just say the true .. Maximum maybe 50 a day ?

Tell some info about your e-book is about Refferals and PTC BUX SITES ?

IS ABOUT AFFILIATE ADVERTISING .. ?

Everyone can come here and say that he is selling a e-book about 10000 per day !!

Everyone can come here and say that he is selling a e-book about 10000 per day !!

Nothing related to Bux and refferals also you can't say its affiliate marketing.

I am not lying neither the people who reviewed and bought this you can check what they said on the main post.

You can make from this money and even more, based on how good are you using this method and promoting.

EDIT: Nothing is impossible man, have some faith.

http://i43.tinypic.com/nxondt.png

seriusly if you was making 8000/week , you werent trying to sell an ebook here.

Read the main post and you'll figure out why i am selling this.

I am selling a good money making method for everyone out there who want to make money.

I have searching for years seriously on how to make money with shit results.

If you don't believe it, just ignore it. Your problem.

You can also read the Raule review, and what people said.

Sincerely,

Crash™

If you cannot free your mind, and don't believe to yourself firstly you can't make money sorry.

Its your loss not mine.

And you think i paid Raule & magaki13 and every other who let their feedback?

Seriously?

Thank you for your feedback!

Yes i think you piad them because a normal person would say "Trusted really good E-book" and not all these bullsh1ts "they" wrote.

And i wonder why every time i log you are in this topic and w8ing for 4$ when you make 500 in a day.

Yes i think you piad them because a normal person would say "Trusted really good E-book" and not all these bullsh1ts "they" wrote.

And i wonder why every time i log you are in this topic and w8ing for 4$ when you make 500 in a day.

I am letting my browser on this topic and refreshing every once to reply on people like you saying this is a scam, or i paid them, or whatever.

I cannot control what a person will right, and also i don't have the need to pay someone to write a review or a feedback for my ebook.

You can contact them about their opinion.

Also feel free to contact me by using PM system or by replying here for any further info.

Best Regards,

Crash™

500$ a day it's a clever cue to attract people to buy the e-book.

Well according to the reviews your e-book sounds good, but i am not interested personally to buy some thoughts while i can find my own's or search for some free online stuff like tutorials, e-books, methods.

The image with the balance is not yours, or it's a virtual balance that the 400$ corresponds to 4$ usd or something similar. Dont call me paranoid but the 8000$+ cant convince me.

Good luck and i hope for many sellings! (Maxcheaters.com is not the proper place to attract buyers. -just an advice.)

500$ a day it's a clever cue to attract people to buy the e-book.

Well according to the reviews your e-book sounds good, but i am not interested personally to buy some thoughts while i can find my own's or search for some free online stuff like tutorials, e-books, methods.

The image with the balance is not yours, or it's a virtual balance that the 400$ corresponds to 4$ usd or something similar. Dont call me paranoid but the 8000$+ cant convince me.

Good luck and i hope for many sellings! (Maxcheaters.com is not the proper place to attract buyers. -just an advice.)

Thank you for your opinion, due to few of negative opinions and because i do not want a bad reputation through my name(scammer,lier or whatever is this)i am willing to give away a second vouch copy to you(as a well respected member) and submit your feedback after you are read it.

Let me know if you are in.

Sincerely,

Crash™

i know people making 3k a day.. and be sure not by clicking ptc shits for 0.000004$

I didnt said that you are a scammer, of course not!

I just said my poor opinion without even first read the e-book,

but the title "$500+ / DAY" is excessive & impossible to be done at least with a legit way.

You said that it is based at the hard work, so if i stay on my computer 24/24h i will earn up to 500$ in one day? Is this possible ? -except if this requires invest then may i change my mind or some scamming method.

Ye send me a copy why not, i am very curious what you have in there, and i will post later my final conclusions

I didnt said that you are a scammer, of course not!

I just said my poor opinion without even first read the e-book,

but the title "$500+ / DAY" is excessive & impossible to be done at least with a legit way.

You said that it is based at the hard work, so if i stay on my computer 24/24h i will earn up to 500$ in one day? Is this possible ? -except if this requires invest then may i change my mind or some scamming method.

Ye send me a copy why not, i am very curious what you have in there, and i will post later my final conclusions

I never said you did, i received few PMs about this "scammer" thing.

This "impossible with a legit way" its not true really.

Hard work i didn't mean 24/24h, i meant like put effort and energy like 5h a day?

Based on you & yourself, how good you are on this.

From the 5 methods describing on it the 1 requires invest only if you want to use this one.

4 methods are invest free.

Just invest time & effort.

Sent.

Can you sent me a copy for free too?

Im curious too see what is it.

Sorry mate, i've already sent two copies here and one copy at aplusmarket.

I think its price for its value its really small.

Also consider i have this money-back guarrante for people who think is a "scam" or a "fraud" or even "blackhat method"

Sincerely,

Crash™

trusted seller, and as it seems from reading it must works.

Thank you for your feedback bro, for any further information, tips and questions PM me or ask me using MSN - Skype.

MSN: crash-tm@hotmail.com

Thank you for your feedback bro, for any further information, tips and questions PM me or ask me using MSN - Skype.

MSN: crash-tm@hotmail.com

okay thank you, i will

pm you

if something ;)