interlude [L2OFF] Lineage II Zara - Unique PvP server

takecare

Hello guys deathcry is a mate of Back2Back (KoZa) they creat fail servers only for money(rescue,deus,warrior,etc)!

dude i dont know how is that k0za i am  an cs moderator on ... community .... , ... Community and on .... so plz dont tell me that i know koza because koza is a stuped guy that he made server for Fun The Only reason he have is MONEY.

Yes i was sarumans web Designers but i dont know koza only SARUMAN

dude i dont know how is that k0za i am  an cs moderator on ...  community .... , .... and on .... so plz dont tell me that i know koza because koza is a stuped guy that he made server for Fun The Only reason he have is MONEY.

Yes i was sarumans web Designers but i dont know koza only SARUMAN

Keep The Advertisment

Keep The Advertisment

Sorry man.I dont want to advertise another communitys but i has to because its the only reason to belive me !!!

Sorry man.I dont want to advertise another communitys but i has to because its the only reason to belive me !!!

Well I don't know if your server is based on L2OFF Files, but is a ripped server

Well I don't know if your server is based on L2OFF Files, but is a ripped server

Ok thats your opinion i respect that but plz let me show you my work and then you can judge.

Ok thats your opinion i respect that but plz let me show you my work and then you can judge.

I didn't say that your server isn't good or anything like that, I am just talking about the features, it's a combination of 2-3 servers

The features dude, the official features are taken from Lineage II White][Eagle Server. The rest are taken by random IL Servers.

i  respect you Opinion as i said (Sorry for my spamm post)

BonJovi®  i dont think that you have come here like an enemy So i will ended HERE

No I am not here as an enemy I just judge the features, but I didn't said that it won't be a nice server or not, I'll join to check it.

Saruman you just gave me one more clue to say that the server is your's and KoZa's... You almost never log in on mxc only.Secondly you got internet +skype on army don't think so . Thirdly you replied me to fast so you watch the preview often!

gr:adia mexri tis 22 t minos kuriaki,an 8es na pistepseto k an oxi sta @@ m :)

parousiastika tripoli 124 pbe kai eimai tora 350 pkb sedes aeroporia,cya

• 7 months later...

L2OFF INTERLUDE C6

those who are trying to recall the interlude l2sublimity serviodr has a similar online so folks who want to go straight to the link account and create self criation time sit this aki who want go and make your downloads gets to play the sit e éh www.la2night.tk communicate information but tk on facebook