Delete Topic Wasnt MIne Server Just Advertising!!

Olymps

HE IS NCSOFT CREATS NEW ITEMS GREATER BAIUM/AQ

oh. really ?

Think again. Also they created greater zaken earring, right ?

damn. my mistake. there is only greater zaken earring >.>

same fail as bezerker/2012 with arrogant kid gm

won't waste my time again..................

btw nice fail online counter. says 300 1 min after server rr... 50 offline shops in giran and all towns empty.... 250 offline shops in GM room? :D

Why you really think that DDos protection gonna save his server to be alive more than a month? In next week L2Tower gonna work on his server like it happened on all of his lol servers so far so everyone gonna bot his ass all day long and afterall they gonna give up coz server gonna be totally empty and bored enough coz noone gonna pvp.

No i dont, im just curious why they spending a lot of money for this protection.I guess they got a lot of money from previous fails or wut.

No i dont, im just curious why they spending a lot of money for this protection.I guess they got a lot of money from previous fails or wut.

They never spent like 2k $ as they said.Ofc they got enough Euro to spent on ddos protection coz so far they opened like 5 or more (fail) mid rate servers with donations and there were people that bought full equip and son worth 200-300Euros on 2nd/3rd day of server coz they were lazy enough to farm and others that spent 20-50Euro for some random stuff like SC or so.Tbh the best donation i saw so far from them was on 2012 when they added neolithic S84 on donation so people could OE some Vesper Weaps by making Legendery Tales and then donate 30-40Euro to get found ability on their OE'd Weaps.

They forgot remove from cb old server links, you can navigate to theyr site via cb (l2bersker.com?)

About fake online, all servers use fake online, some server just count and offline shops as online and some others just they do it show more...