Discussion-> Which programming language you use.

Rizlaaa

Its totally true that programming is strongly connected with maths, obviously depends on purpose of coding, for example in my android game, it required shitload of maths, nowadays maths is mostly everywhere  ;)

Its totally true that programming is strongly connected with maths, obviously depends on purpose of coding, for example in my android game, it required shitload of maths, nowadays maths is mostly everywhere  ;)

True.

Well after checking Pauler's profile, i came across this post and i wanna say that, Voque, you're a -beep-ing attention whore and an idiot, and what you posted is trigonometry and matim that's in every game, your dealing  with spatials and world <-> local axes.

Reason? maybe its because u can handle the GUI way easier/better in java than any other programming language(imo).

As you're letting me know you only specialize in swing? You realize that what you stated is incredibly retarded, your always forced to use native code on more complex projects, or to specify it better, on a triple-A standard for the general public.

3D game w/ JME3 engine (thought i lacked gfxers and stuff so.. i stopped at the npc table coding))

P3dF6.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/VpVxa.png

I didn't have any modeling and graphics background at all.

Never give up something you believe in >.>

it required shitload of maths, nowadays maths is mostly everywhere  ;)

I'm disappointed. Rethink this sentence please >.>

I'm disappointed. Rethink this sentence please >.>

Be more specific, not just brief statement.

That's my subjective opinion.

or example in my android game, it required shitload of maths,

If you meant this, I still agree with it, obviously 3D stuff requires MUCH more maths, but still even in 2D in more advanced effects it required 'a bit of'.

nowadays maths is mostly everywhere  ;)

Well what you stated is, that these days more then ever, math is required?

Math is involved in programming only if your program demands it. As encryption, trigonometry in scene graph's space and etc.

Also if i wanna use Graphics2D in swing, math is involved cus i gotta work in 2 axes.

And the way you said it "nowadays" in that sentence sounds stupid. Didn't mean to be an ass, i still love you xD

Btw by any chance are you using slik2d or nifty for your game? XD

And the way you said it "nowadays" in that sentence sounds stupid.

Yeap, might sound a little bit stupid and weird.

Didn't mean to be an ass, i still love you xD

:D

Btw by any chance are you using slik2d or nifty for your game? XD

I assume those are some kind of game engines - I simply don't know them, so nope, I'm used 'mixed connection' of some engines.

HTML,PHP,SQL And bit java... For any kind of work if i have... And now i'm gonna start to getting practice to the C++.... with a bit help of my own programming Teacher....