[Share] L2Finest Package (Source, Database and Patch) w/ all rights reserved

Darkelf hide is for a reason.

We dont put it because we are bad or something like that.

Edit your post or i will report you.

i dont create new topic or etc. only send link for this pack ( if you have problem i reupload it and rename )

you dont have rights for that. Edit you first topic or i reprot you last warning

who want PM me :D -> it's good ? I DID NOT WRITE what who want and where is your "rights reserved" and I'm not a lawyer or something, but do not have the copyright somewhere "sign or something"?

I have a error with this pack any1 can solved?? i try to fix but i can find the problem :S.

http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/4396/errorjava.png

PLEASE NEED HELP THIS IS THE ONLY PROBLEM.

you have make configs? with ips..

you have make configs? with ips..

Yeah i already did.. but this problem look like from java... should not connect to the "JDK" instead of "JR7"??

there in the picture shows that the folder "server" and file "jvm.dll" do not exist .. And when I go to that address that shows the error, this folder named "server" does not exist there and the "jvm.dll" appears in a folder called client in "C: \ Program Files \ Java \ jre7 \ bin ".

how you fix it?? i have the same problem :S and i install too many java versions....

copy "Server" folder from Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_03(your jdk version)\jre\bin\  to    Program Files\Java\jre6(your version)\bin and its all

Now i have other problem....

When i try to login.... i write my acc/pwd and when i press enter nothing happend and i see the following error to login

java.net.SocketException: Invalid argument: no further information

at sun.nio.ch.Net.setIntOption0(Native Method)

at sun.nio.ch.Net.setSocketOption(Unknown Source)

at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.setOption(Unknown Source)

at sun.nio.ch.SocketAdaptor.setIntOption(Unknown Source)

at sun.nio.ch.SocketAdaptor.setTrafficClass(Unknown Source)

at com.l2jfrozen.netcore.SelectorThread.acceptConnection(SelectorThread.

java:292)

at com.l2jfrozen.netcore.SelectorThread.run(SelectorThread.java:224)

If u want it to be a free project why did u bothered to put it as a share since u have to make 500 post's so we can download it? If u are not looking for money at least u could get the respect of the members of this forum that are downloading what u shared maybe some realy need your work and would apreciate your effort's but since u put it at 500 post's it's like ur f...... with us!! :) Many of us wood apreciate if u wood lower or put it back at 0 post's to download!

• 3 weeks later...

If u want it to be a free project why did u bothered to put it as a share since u have to make 500 post's so we can download it? If u are not looking for money at least u could get the respect of the members of this forum that are downloading what u shared maybe some realy need your work and would apreciate your effort's but since u put it at 500 post's it's like ur f...... with us!! :) Many of us wood apreciate if u wood lower or put it back at 0 post's to download!

fixed