NEW L2 PVP SERVER WILL BE LIVE ON 14.04.2012

FuzyUzy

*Enchants:

Safe Enchant 3

Max Enchant 16

Enchant success rate 70%

Blessed Enchant success rate 100%

This says everything -.-' bews 100% all will be the same and all will have archer

why i should spent many hours to get same items like others? y will not have people on the server because of 100% rate make it a bit hard like bews 75% and normal 65! so y can play solo to kill 4-5 people without die! with same items i will kill 1 and next man will kill me! anyway good luck!

*Enchants:

Safe Enchant 3

Max Enchant 16

Enchant success rate 70%

Blessed Enchant success rate 100%

This says everything -.-' bews 100% all will be the same and all will have archer

why i should spent many hours to get same items like others? y will not have people on the server because of 100% rate make it a bit hard like bews 75% and normal 65! so y can play solo to kill 4-5 people without die! with same items i will kill 1 and next man will kill me! anyway good luck!

If there all will have +16 items that don't mean in game are only archers if you wana join and see it

imo buff slot shouldn't be 36+4 but 24+4 or smf like that :) becouse warriors will take all resist and mage will be hitting per 300-400 :(

mage will hit more then 300 this is not like other l2j formula for rezist buff is reworked