- 0
This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..
Question
TildaO
Hello there,
I don't have time for playing and when I am at home I wanna have something to do. I wanna apply somewhere, where it smells serious. I offer my work for free and what I can and can't look below.
* I can make a stable good looking forum.
* I can design a good stable website.
* I can help ya with developing java servers.
* L2off ? please TildaO run forest.
* Interested and wan't to know more ? please send me a message.
7 answers to this question
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now