hellbound [L2CL]L2-Country x12 server - 2012.05.05!

L2-Country

I am not talking about L2Tower only you know... There are plenty of other programs, which will get you autobanned for sure. Many of them were tested and security system deals with them just fine :)

Anyway, there is no point in arguing about it, you would like to bot - we will do our best not to allow it and that kinda concludes it all :D

Have a good nights sleep and cya soon.

Today's Update Changelog:

• Fixed an issue when login server would drop gameserver socket and would not reconnect.
  • Improved drop location calculation algorithm. ( Will check for Z coordinate differences ,movement possibilities  and geodata cell info before dropping item)
  • Reworked random spawn selection algorithm. ( Same as above just for spawns)
  • Added Dimensional Rift support. ( also fixed related AI issues with it)
  • Added ingame FieldCycle management for better player support.
  • Added some missing htmls.
  • Fixed minor issues with Sentry spawnlist.
  • Fixed fear effect interruption with skill casting.
  • Fixed an issue when npcs/pets/summons would try to move closer to target even if skill can be cast from range.
  • Fixed dodge skill formula.
  • Minor fixes for effects per tick.
  • Fixed some issues with npc despawn.

Well forum activity is not that much of a criteria to estimate the online in this case :) I have server topics in a few other forums (whole section in PmFun) and quite a lot of people are interested and discussions are active in those forums as well. 

We are very happy since a lot of international players are coming this time, at least a few cp from Russia (I've heard that the whole clan considers coming to play), at least a few cp of Spanish speaking players (btw one of our developers speaks Spanish), also Greek and Polish players :) 

Advertising is also not yet over so who knows.

Well, I do not know about the "last server" part since it is only up to you to decide but I can guarantee you the "long" part, server is no wipe so even if you decide to try your luck elsewhere you can always come back and pick up where you left off :)

Add online counter (without fake numbers ofc, coz everyone can use l2net to check the real number of a server),about "Olympiad Top" its not rly worth it and if u ever add it let it refresh every time olympiad period ends (after 1st of month) so people wont know on what rank they are.About the rest in my opinion statistics such as hero list,clan halls or seal validation arent really worth it, i believe it will be fine with online counter,Top PvP/PK,Top Clans by lvl/CRP and MAYBE Castle/Fortress status.

Thanks for the opinion :) We will think something about those statistics.

Here is the list of today's update changelog.

• Fixed various issues that stopped Dark Crystal Mansion from working correctly.
  • Reworked level dependency formula for skill activation.
  • Improved debuff resistance from base stats(CON/MEN/etc)
  • Minor fixes for pets.
  • Fixed ai object nullify function.
  • mproved toggle skill handling for npcs.
  • Fixed issues with buff override issues if old buff is longer that new one.( this rule should apply only for herbs)
  • Fixed an issue when trigger skill would flag its owner.
  • Added missing AI function calls when all npcs from zone are deleted.
  • Added missing htmls.
  • Improved GeoEngine movement calculations to prevent npcs moving through doors in some circumstances.
  • Fixed AI event broadcasting issues.
  • Improved AI Flee desire.
  • Fixed an issue when instanced doors would duplicate with world doors in same place.
  • Fixed FieldCycle step change code. ( Fixes SOI,SOD,HB stage increments/derecements)
  • Added missing world_trap zones.
  • Implemented VoteManager into loginserver to manage rewards per vote.( This feature will be announced when it goes live. At the moment disabled)
  • Improved fake death and hide logic.
  • Added world trap activation zones.
  • Fixed World_trap visibility issues.
  • Improved doorTable concurrency.
  • Improved rush impact distance checking calculations and added appropriate system messages if check fails.
  • Fixed champion fort captains.
  • Fixed AI decompilation errors from spawn makers.

i reg on forum read many of thread and still dont know what about Q for subclass? maybe quick vote on yours forum?

Many ppl fear war back if they need make this Q it will stop server wars on server for 2 weeks maybe more :)

Well, it was decided, that sub quest you have to do normally :) On the one hand, you are right that quest is annoying to do but on the other hand, those raids are the major pvp spots and to many players that is what makes the game interesting... 

Looks on this spot after start i think will be 0 clan wars there. All will camp :P

Your choose i hope so i dont have right.

Web down ?^^ maybe too many ppl ? :) its a good sing xD

Dont think so:), but i hope they will fix it fast:)

Yes, this time there are some webpage problems, however, they will soon be fixed so no worries :)

Currently for the information I suggest you view our forum since it is working normally :) Or... our facebook page.