[Share] Npc Buffer for L2JFree (Gracia/CT2) {UPDATED}

always i have problems in editing the customs in clients. with file edit i cant.. so i cant put them in the system.. if there is any guide plz post it it would be helpful..

great pics !

Nice buffer M4GNUM

always i have problems in editing the customs in clients. with file edit i cant.. so i cant put them in the system.. if there is any guide plz post it it would be helpful..

I dont really know what you mean, adding a custom NPC is just about your Database(SQL, tables) and your Data(html's, scripts). If you want to edit the name, just go to Database table and change the Serversidename and Serversidetitle to 1. And there are lots of guides...

• 1 month later...

Yo, Im trying to build buffers, im testing other ppl's buffers.. but god damn it when i summon it, and press on it.. it says:

I have nothing to say to you

Quest

With every npc buffer i make, i think it's because the type is "L2Npc" in SQL, (i dont use Navicat, i use phpmyadmin).. and um i've had a l2j server before (l2jserver.com) and there the type was "L2Buffer", now i'm on a l2jfree, and i can't get this to work for some reason, anyone that can help?

@Scrubs:

make sure you have these things:

1) The quest name put in your scripts.cfg, which is in your data folder

2) The quest folder (9999_NPCBuffer) in your data/scripts/custom folder

3) The npc has a htm in your data/html/default folder with the ID as name (my buffer id is 40000, so its 40000.htm) and in that .htm a code somethin like this:

<a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Quest 9999_NPCBuffer"> BUFF ME </a>

4) Check if your quest folder gives python errors, and when it does check what they say and try fix it or post that here.

Little tip (maybe u already know): If you always restarting ur server to test if somethin is workin, you could better use the //reload ... command. For npc's and scripts its //reload npc (and check ur gameserver console).

Hope it helps,

- LauQ

@Scrubs:

make sure you have these things:

1) The quest name put in your scripts.cfg, which is in your data folder

2) The quest folder (9999_NPCBuffer) in your data/scripts/custom folder

3) The npc has a htm in your data/html/default folder with the ID as name (my buffer id is 40000, so its 40000.htm) and in that .htm a code somethin like this:

<a action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Quest 9999_NPCBuffer"> BUFF ME </a>

4) Check if your quest folder gives python errors, and when it does check what they say and try fix it or post that here.

Little tip (maybe u already know): If you always restarting ur server to test if somethin is workin, you could better use the //reload ... command. For npc's and scripts its //reload npc (and check ur gameserver console).

Hope it helps,

- LauQ

Yea i've got everything of that, and i checked my log files, no errors :S.. i mean im experianced on making custom npcs myself, but i've never tried l2jfree before..dont know why it wont show up anything, and it's only the buffers that does this.. my gm shops/global GK's are working fine.. isn't there any other way to make a buffer on l2jfree? Isn't there any type that is like l2jservers on the SQL? "L2Buffer"

Gmshops and GK's are just with html's, buffer works with quest; if u say it doesnt show up its because the quest 9999_NPCbuffer is installed wrong somehow. You can make buffer with buff_templates but it means the buffer needs to cast all the buffs, which is kinda annoying/slow...

• 3 weeks later...