[PC-Preview]Guild Wars 2

• 2 weeks later...

The game is nothing close to great, the game is screwed. Same towns, just a minor changes to the classes, they transformed a NPC into Race(Asura), made Mobs into race (Charr), switched to new game engine and that's all so far. I don't really like the concept of the game, i expected so much more.

The game is nothing close to great, the game is screwed. Same towns, just a minor changes to the classes, they transformed a NPC into Race(Asura), made Mobs into race (Charr), switched to new game engine and that's all so far. I don't really like the concept of the game, i expected so much more.

You call a heal + signets + Elite skills + no mana anymore + ability to dodge minor changes?

Anya is just a TERA fangirl xD

While I love both, TERA AND GW2 I think GW2 is gonna turn out to be more entertaining long-term.

So excited, 1st BWE this friday :D

GW2 sucks, period. They got 4 type of armors, nothing exciting, some copypaste of TERA's combat system, also when playing TERA, you just can't go back to the oldstyled lock-target system, TERA ftw., it's just better, face it. GW2 is screwed, 10 skills max on your bar and you just spam it, pointless.

GW2 sucks, period. They got 4 type of armors, nothing exciting, some copypaste of TERA's combat system, also when playing TERA, you just can't go back to the oldstyled lock-target system, TERA ftw., it's just better, face it. GW2 is screwed, 10 skills max on your bar and you just spam it, pointless.

sorry Anya but you are so wrong....

There is MUCH more things to do in Guild Wars 2, but TERA's combat system is obviously superior and as I said I like and play both.

But without actually trying GW2 you can't really claim it sucks.

sorry Anya but you are so wrong....

There is MUCH more things to do in Guild Wars 2, but TERA's combat system is obviously superior and as I said I like and play both.

But without actually trying GW2 you can't really claim it sucks.

I actually can judge without playing any of them, it's called YouTube, i can judge by what i've saw, TERA impressed me with:

1. Graphics

2. Epic Characters

3. Variation of armors

4. Classes/Races

5. Gameplay

6. Combat System

7. Trailers/Zones

GW2 Impressed me with:

1. Asura looks cool.

2. Nothing else.

I actually can judge without playing any of them, it's called YouTube, i can judge by what i've saw, TERA impressed me with:

1. Graphics

2. Epic Characters

3. Variation of armors

4. Classes/Races

5. Gameplay

6. Combat System

7. Trailers/Zones

GW2 Impressed me with:

1. Asura looks cool.

2. Nothing else.

It's okay if you don't like it, but GW2 is nonetheless a great game and I doubt it will disappoint me.

Btw on which serv u playing?

I'm on Valley of Titans (for tera now, EME)

It's okay if you don't like it, but GW2 is nonetheless a great game and I doubt it will disappoint me.

Btw on which serv u playing?

I'm on Valley of Titans (for tera now, EME)

EME Jagged Coast 32Lv Priest :>