L2 Dreamless Grand Opening 20/4/2012

InTheEndॐ

That server is homemade the onwer told me that too.Free site and he dont know devepoment.

Cry More,Its Not My Fault You Failed At Photoshop!

farm is easy for costum  ? how drop 1 mob ?and how need armor  ? Good luck with your server !

Epic Dark Knight Armor=1,000,000,000 Adena Gold Weapons=1,000,000,000 Adena

Mobs Drop 100,000,000 ! Thanks My Friend

Thanks for information ! i will test now your server ! :)

We Had A Problem With Our Dedicate And I Wasn't Home So Server Just Get Online!You Can Join Im In Main Town Waiting Ya :)

Duuude. U've gotta make the anonymous mask not donate-only! Assuming that is the guy fawkes mask, i'd die to see a mass pvp with everyone wearing those masks :D

Duuude. U've gotta make the anonymous mask not donate-only! Assuming that is the guy fawkes mask, i'd die to see a mass pvp with everyone wearing those masks :D

The Mask's From Donate Arren't So Expensive they cost about 1-2 Euro's!And they give about +100 stats!

I know I can buy it if I want but how many l2 players will donate 2 euros for a mask that adds 100 stats?)))) I mean it would make the mass pvps look nicer, if u make it not donate-only, even if u overprice it.

I know I can buy it if I want but how many l2 players will donate 2 euros for a mask that adds 100 stats?)))) I mean it would make the mass pvps look nicer, if u make it not donate-only, even if u overprice it.

I'll Think About It,Maybe i'll give those mask like 1k+ stats and overprice it dont really know!,thanks for your suggestion!

Cry More,Its Not My Fault You Failed At Photoshop!

Who cries lol.I just say the truth.Or im mistaken?Aren;t the server home made.You just collect negative comments.

Funny thing that in some topics you say that you are watching my tuts and here that i fail.Anyway Gl with the Failure.

Who cries lol.I just say the truth.Or im mistaken?Aren;t the server home made.You just collect negative comments.

Funny thing that in some topics you say that you are watching my tuts and here that i fail.Anyway Gl with the Failure.

Maybe it's like your words. But, you can make better? You have better?

I Give Free Castles As Reward To New Players Whats The Problem With That?Also I Enchat 1 Max Item+21 To Everyone Who Find Bug And Tell Me,as i think it isn't so mutch...its 10min farm for a +21