[L2J] NetherWorld The Great Reborn,Started on 07/04/2012 Happy Easter Everyone !

Netherworld

well because we changed to a different webhost, for people that visited our site before and havent deleted cookies from the web browser, they cant see our website.  cool mr.smorly i hope to see u in game :)

40 pvps until nobless. Nobody will be for sure first few days nobless so change it please to farm 500 MSS and some adena for full nobless quest. Also u can add Barakiel 2+ hours respawn.

Custom tatoos ? Why u always guys put on new servers craps like this we got u want to make UNIQUE server but like this u get nothing.

1k Hp ? Totaly wrong u will see why.

Am i blind or u didn't wrote about olympiad period ?

I'll check this today.

First of all We want to make sure that pvps don't last 5 sec, so the tattoes are there to add some balance and more fun, same for the hats, it will give a boost in hp for longer fights, we know what we are doing, we dont add stupid things, we think about what things we add, where as the nobless manager, you have nobless in the buffer, so its not hard just to click nobless on the buffer and there you go :), 40 pvps is a fair amount to get nobless and it encourages people to go to pvps :)