Amnesia® Ban Why?

InTheEndॐ

An Error Has Occurred!

Sorry Amnesia®, you are banned from using this forum!

Scamming

This ban is not set to expire.

Hello to all members of this Forum Im the owner of this account: Amnesia®

Why did i get banned?Because a "kid" told you that i scamm him? & he show you the proofs?

I Also Got Scammed By Him And I Post In LoL Section About My Scamm.

I Have Also Proofs that i got scammed by him but he is so -beep- that after he stealed me he thought he could give me so simply the account back and i will not steal him.

I Dont Tell That I Dont Scamm Him But I Dont Think A Ban Is Nessesery i paid for a Donation Membership because im online very mutch time in Maxcheaters.com 

I DONT SAY THAT DONATE/VIP MEMBERS WONT GET BAN//BUT IT ISN'T A -BEEP- SERIOUS REASON!

Please Unban me So i can show you my proofs about his scamm!

Atleast i think i dont deserve to get ban for a new member with 50post that actually is a kid

Also i leave him the option to meet him real life to get what he request!

So Its not Actually a Scamming;/

Please Unban me i make very mutch succeful trades with members from mxc for 1 time that a kid actions are not so good isn't enough to get a ban (So easY)

My Opinion~

1 Of My Latest Succeful Trades: LoL Account

*Regards: Amnesia®

I Dont Tell That I Dont Scamm Him But I Dont Think A Ban Is Nessesery i paid for a Donation Membership because im online very mutch time in Maxcheaters.com 

Becoming a V.I.P. or a donator does NOT mean you cant get a ban

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=6039.0

If you dont know to speak english,atleast put a tag [GR] And Comment IN Greek -.-'

He is just using some funny workds from a site (dont remember the name excactly smt like 9gag some like that xD)

He is just using some funny workds from a site (dont remember the name excactly smt like 9gag some like that xD)

-.-' On Topic F1n4lGod we made some trades i think i gave you an facebook page you give me first the money did i scamm you ?

-.-' On Topic F1n4lGod we made some trades i think i gave you an facebook page you give me first the money did i scamm you ?

True we made a trade with a fb page.All ok

I got the proofs.

(Even, from 2 PEOPLE!)

no, the ban is not gonna change

pm me the proofs and i ll lift the ban if you re right 8)

Trust me mang, i would never do an action if i didnt have enough proofs :P )

Τhe Proofs Are In My Account In Messages :/

PS: pms are stored in the mail ;) though finito says he show some proofs and banned you correctly,im eager to check them