[PC]Army rage {open beta}

Introduction to Army Rage

During Army Rage's Closed Beta stage, players commented:

"Intense and violent...my kind of game!" - Michael, USA

"This game is huge! No F2P games can compare to this!" - Kris, USA

"Tactical gameplay in epic scale team battles - what could be better?" - Daniel USA

"Game is really awesome, my specialty is sniper :D..." - Nikola, Serbia

"Awesome game - reminds me of old times (CS, etc.) but with more fun and options to play! GO Forward!!!!" - Simeon, Bulgaria

"The most fun I've had playing a free to play first person shooter, definitely a must play." - Nick, Canada

"Best FPS game I've ever played by far! A must play!" - Rían, Ireland

"Best Free FPS online EVER. Great Game." - Marc, France

"The most fun and epic game i ever played!" - Viktor, Macedonia

"Great MMOFPS which is a lot of fun and also a great and friendly community." - Peter, The Netherlands

"The most fun and addicting game you will ever play for free" - Mihai, Romania

"Mass multiplayer, FPS, Allies, Axis, team battles, why wait?! Join now and play." - Ivica, Croatia

"Play for fun, Win for Joy, make friends. Enjoy!!!" - Dmitriy, Russia

"OMG THAT IS AN AWESOME GAME... You've done a GREAT JOB doing a game about World War II. Please continue the good job! *Please make more Maps, Modes and Items for Buying, keep going with good Events" - Raz, Israel

"The greatest shooter game ever, ingenious, with teamplay, and ... UNIQUE... You won't see a better game..." - Alex, Romania

"Best game for teamplay! Epic sniper battles! Unique WWII P4F game!" - Egor, Russia

"Game is awesome, because it's about WWII." - Pasha, Ukraine

"Best WWII online FPS I have ever played." - Andrei, Romania

"When you inevitably join the game, don't make a youtube video on how to shoot your sniper faster. Needs more Red Bazar." - Garry, USA

"The best online first person shooter! Low system requirements, fun, realistic, and..... what i love the most: it's about WORLD WAR 2. Keep doing good work." - Alexandru, Romania

"Makes you think you're in the middle of WW2." - Nikolai, Malta

Game Info

Army Rage is an online FPS game based entirely on World War II. If you’re looking for a realistic game with a dynamic and varied game play, you should definitely try it.

As a military game, Army Rage includes exciting content which hasn’t been experienced much in other FPS games, such as: use of some authentic WWII powerful weapons (i.e. rocket-launcher in long-distance battles, flamethrower in close combats), artillery support, constructing their own heavy machine guns and even driving tanks freely on the battlefield. Players will encounter the heaviest firepower ever seen in games of this class.

There could be up to 24 players competing with each other in one room. The players can create as many rooms as they like with different maps, missions and game modes in order to achieve a more dynamic game play.

• 1 month later...