[L2J] L2Brave Custom PvP Server. [Updated]

L2Brave

Ok so... Server is great... Economy seems pretty cool and balanced. Nexus engine for events makes things interesting... Farm is nice...

Staff is great and really helpful... They will answer u if u are online no matter what u need or ask...

Altho it is irritating that any low geared people have no chances at events since people hit u for 7k+...

Also u can see people with the best available items and even more items while u can farm for a couple of hours for the very 1st weapon/armor...

About community... Not many gives a -beep- about u ;D ...

So I rate it about 8/10....

Many skills don't work..even toogle skills..I didn't saw improved buffs added on the buffer and some more important buffs for pvp.

All the idea of the server general is very nice but a bit complicated i could say(the way to buy armors/weapons i mean).Btw, good luck  :D

First of all you should read their features and think about it.

"I didn't saw improved buffs added on the buffer and some more important buffs for pvp." This is really stupid, that would not make a good server.

PS: Without hard feelings.

Update :

-Noblesse System has been reworked. (Details in first post)

-Added a new (only noblesse) farm area with boosted mobs and drops.

-Added a Poker event.

Server opens in few minutes !

Download our Auto-Updater from Here.

sorry for this but Is my idea or this server is complitely Copy And Great Paste of l2Wargate? the differnce is that l2wargate got 200+ daily

Komple, This server has nothing to do with L2Wargate, i know that you are a Gm there and that's why you try to ruin us. As about the 200... its not more than 100.

L2 Wargate opened MONTHS after l2brave. you opened live like 6 times ,and every time you claim that the previous attempt was a "Testserver". Faking people is not good. So now, i think that your server is a copy of l2brave and L2Goal. You got Trance's idea for custom skills and copied our half features, even the currency system.

Now Please stop replying here cause this is my server's topic. not yours. Thank you.

P.S. Poker Npc works PERFECTLY. Poker Marks are gonna be added today, and then the npc will be added in a town. Don't Lose it poker players :) Cu ingame.

Komple, This server has nothing to do with L2Wargate, i know that you are a Gm there and that's why you try to ruin us. As about the 200... its not more than 100.

L2 Wargate opened MONTHS after l2brave. you opened live like 6 times ,and every time you claim that the previous attempt was a "Testserver". Faking people is not good. So now, i think that your server is a copy of l2brave and L2Goal. You got Trance's idea for custom skills and copied our half features, even the currency system.

Now Please stop replying here cause this is my server's topic. not yours. Thank you.

P.S. Poker Npc works PERFECTLY. Poker Marks are gonna be added today, and then the npc will be added in a town. Don't Lose it poker players :) Cu ingame.

u can see by your self the last screenshot on topic how many are online w/o offline shops. also im not komple lul.. haters gonna hate  everytime i talk with proovs ss = 170 ppl :)

u can see by your self the last screenshot on topic how many are online w/o offline shops. also im not komple lul.. haters gonna hate  everytime i talk with proovs ss = 170 ppl :)

Well im playing at L2WarGate this days (even if im inactive cuz of university exams) but server got 170 ppl only at sundays between 20.00 - 24.00 where are the siegies of Rune and Aden.Daily basics Wg has around 120.But i like it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...