Give Item to ALL ?

Bobi

Question

5 answers to this question

SQL query.

If you use refactored IL pack, some packs got that option in admin panel aswell (Frozen only so far, aCis got it only for a radius - enough for an event).

SQL query.

If you use refactored IL pack, some packs got that option in admin panel aswell (Frozen only so far, aCis got it only for a radius - enough for an event).

so my sql need look like this ?

UPDATE items Set item_id=111 AND count=1 WHERE owner_id BETWEEN 1 AND 999999999;

Your query needs infos from character table. You need to retrieve all characters online, and then add an item for all those character.

Your query needs infos from character table. You need to retrieve all characters online, and then add an item for all those character.

i think he needs the script for all the characters ( and online and offline ) .

But if he wants for online players only , he doesn't need sql connection, right?

i think he needs the script for all the characters ( and online and offline ) .

But if he wants for online players only , he doesn't need sql connection, right?

?

In both cases he has to do by query if its pack doesn't allow him to make it ingame.

I said it in first reply.

About the query itself, I'm not a supermarket. He has to think a little. Pointless to share a query, next time he will ask another, and another and another...