[SHARE] L2J Initiative-Project rev. 547 - 3001(Goddess of Destruction)

is the pin that ncsoft put?

http://i42.tinypic.com/2gxo2kj.jpg

yeah, need support for that window.. opcodes are changed + structure of packet

can you be more expicit ? + if your friend have that but he can't share ?

friend? :D witch friend?

PIN code is a feature in game and in this software missing support for that, that's why you cannot enter to game :)

friend? :D witch friend?

PIN code is a feature in game and in this software missing support for that, that's why you cannot enter to game :)

dude he can enter i just shared a system 415 protocol , and i can login , and he can login ;) . This is not the problem . The problems is the pack , have some bugs  like enchant R grade , the scrools don't work

omg.. yes, the pack is maybe buggy (the main-rule: never trust & use shared packs), but it was obviously. I was tried to tell you just you don't need any system folder or anything like it to connect, just you have to fix some packets(yes, the PIN Code related ones) in that pack.. that's all.

omg.. yes, the pack is maybe buggy (the main-rule: never trust & use shared packs), but it was obviously. I was tried to tell you just you don't need any system folder or anything like it to connect, just you have to fix some packets(yes, the PIN Code related ones) in that pack.. that's all.

Yea i know is a little more bugy , but hell yea ,is free mate , i don't wanna spend my money on a project that will be a ghost in maybe next 4-5 mouths max . I'm right ? I wanna see more improvments at this project and maybe after i will invest my money in this pack . Btw you know html ? i have a question for you for one html for one npc

Yea i know is a little more bugy , but hell yea ,is free mate , i don't wanna spend my money on a project that will be a ghost in maybe next 4-5 mouths max . I'm right ? I wanna see more improvments at this project and maybe after i will invest my money in this pack . Btw you know html ? i have a question for you for one html for one npc

neah.. I am core developer, not datapack.. and yes, you're right about "don't investing money"-thing.. but why don't you use & upgrade your own server pack? or if you don't have why don't you upgrade an l2jserver pack? it's far stable than "leaked" stuffs

neah.. I am core developer, not datapack.. and yes, you're right about "don't investing money"-thing.. but why don't you use & upgrade your own server pack? or if you don't have why don't you upgrade an l2jserver pack? it's far stable than "leaked" stuffs

i have 3 mouths of java xD i dont't know all so good , or good . I'm just a newbie in this chapter xD