[SHARE] L2J Initiative-Project rev. 547 - 3001(Goddess of Destruction)

2 psycho425:

# Minimum and maximum client protocols to access the server

MinProtocolRevision = 415

MaxProtocolRevision = 415

Check the protocol your client.

Download another folder Systems.

• 2 weeks later...

Can somebody tell me, what i have to set to join to my server? Login/game server is okay, but when i try to login, always connect to the official server.. Is it need for a new system folder?

Can somebody tell me, what i have to set to join to my server? Login/game server is okay, but when i try to login, always connect to the official server.. Is it need for a new system folder?

this project is scam!!! don't even try considering buyng it or get a cracked working copy of this... this project will never be online, as you can see project is from 2011 and til now no server is using it... I payed for it 136 euro and after 4 days I just got ignored and never get answer after the payment... thank you a lot brutus for stealing our money... and i'm not the only one scamed, I know ppl who payed and still waiting for 2 months and still no answer... the general ideea is not to buy for russian ppl they are 99% thiefs, so thak's a lot mr Радмир Загидуллин ( Radmir Zagidullin )

when i put the system linked in this threat i have a critical error : The system file may have been damaged. After ending the game, please check the file using the Lineage II auto update. 

so i can't start the game...any solution?

i can't login the guide say to modify only external ip but is useless because need to modify also login host or it give an error of java and can't connect to login server wtf this pack is pissing me off...i never had problems to configure other packs , questo mi ha rotto i coglioni.