[Share Interlude] Dark and Light Elves Splashes screens by Avengers Team

2dso9bb.jpg

Yo, I come here today to provide screens for two splashes interlude, a preview:

14xh2k4.jpg

33ene54.jpg

In this pack contains only these two splashes (do not ask others, I just did these two)

Key:

WilliamFSFromAvengersTeam

11hvyid.jpg

Créditos: Avengers Team (WilliamFS - JohnScott - AiramCruZ™ - ByOrion)

See ya!

:o :o :o :o :o They are very good mate,if you could lower the glow of them they would be perfect,i'll give you +1 pixel for this :)

Nice one Williams thanks for the share

(This does not deserve karma)

karma?! sin?! fault?! what the hell are you talking about? whatever it is I'm not interested, thank you!

If something good too does not interest me!

I hope my moirai and Tauti armor, which you do not set up a shader has given it enough :)

So, have you not become developer yet?! you seemed very motivated, wanting to post the entire contents of the Avengers here in this forum ...

"Oooh Maxtor, pliz man give dev to this boy, him will cry!!!"

forget, I was joking  ::)

Guest Elfocrash

karma?! sin?! fault?! what the hell are you talking about? whatever it is I'm not interested, thank you!

If something good too does not interest me!

I hope my moirai and Tauti armor, which you do not set up a shader has given it enough :)

So, have you not become developer yet?! you seemed very motivated, wanting to post the entire contents of the Avengers here in this forum ...

"Oooh Maxtor, pliz man give dev to this boy, him will cry!!!"

forget, I was joking  ::)

oh right. let me send gildor our msn conversation that says that johnscott gave you gildor's tool for free so john gets a ban.OH and i will unprotect all the links of all avengers shares :) have a nice day

and karma is good not back

oh and i wanted to share everything here cuz you shared everything in l2jbrazil forum. But Brazilians are retarded and you are one too.

The only good guy i ever met from there was johnscott

oh right. let me send gildor our msn conversation that says that johnscott gave you gildor's tool for free so john gets a ban.OH and i will unprotect all the links of all avengers shares :) have a nice day

and karma is good not back

Send to Gildor, always known about dirty person that you are, and I was not honest with you too!

You know what's cool?

you can not do anything to me :)

send the message, will strengthen your friendship with John!