Custom Cloaks {Freya/H5} by d0ds™

Guest Elfocrash

excuse me for correct, but the software most used in most 3D work is Autodesk 3D Studio Max, I speak from experience mate.

you are totally wrong and i can prove what i am saying.i learnt everything from my flat mate that studies 3D Modelling and animation.

You studied nothing like that :)

I can't explain you why know cuz i don't have the mood too but if you use your brain you will understand :)

Guest Elfocrash

and i have a paper that says that i am the leader of a Software Engineering department.What does it mean? that i am?

Mate if you really have this paper and you say that L2 is made in 3ds then you have no idea.Really.

and i have a paper that says that i am the leader of a Software Engineering department.What does it mean? that i am?

Mate if you really have this paper and you say that L2 is made in 3ds then you have no idea.Really.

I'm trying to say 3D Studio Max is the most used software for both movies or video games, maya not so much if I tell you from experience it is because I really asked my teacher, if you want to believe goodn I do not really want to get a discussion when shared 2 points of view.

Take care

Guest Elfocrash

I'm trying to say 3D Studio Max is the most used software for both movies or video games, maya not so much if I tell you from experience it is because I really asked my teacher, if you want to believe goodn I do not really want to get a discussion when shared 2 points of view.

Still L2 is made with maya :) Do not reply

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...