Hell knight or eva's templar

Hi i'm planning on playing a low rate interlude and I would like to know your opinions on Hell knight and eva's templar... I've played l2 for a long time but never played either these classes in interlude and wants to know the pros and cons of each class if can be stated for olympiad mainly...I know both of these classes kinda sucky in interlude since no panther cancel or smart cubic... but I've played pp / phoenix knight etc and want to try something new... Any feedback will be appreciated

smart cubic kinda sucks doesn`t do very much and not that often and low landing chance but you will get the best defence on an eva`s templar healing is really good in oly and he is faser quicker in step, higher critical chance, faster atack speed, healing cubic with good defence is a blessing rather then drain health on HK that requires a mystic empower weapon in order to make a good dmg

I need better reasons than u like elfs :D..

@caretaker elfs r good but hell knight got panther and also touch of death which takes of buff and cp....hell knight I think maybe can beat eva's templar in oly if play for damage and not to kill him...

in C6 DA rules hard,specially on olympiad...ET are cool enough but vs a DA they have no chance to win.also in pve part DA is better imo cuz of summon.but all these happens when u will play in C6,for higher clients everything change...

DA is much better on later chronicles lol... panther gets cancel and dark claw... thing is eva's templar would most likely beat hell knight in olympiad in c6 since touch of life... only way for a DA is to survive while still doing most damage.. once a da loses its panther it sucks... I think for me its either DA or Pala ... im gonna play 15x interlude and eva's templar is too much grind... da/ pala got banish undead/ seraphim I just need to chose which... pala is definitely the better in olympiad... but I like hell knight also argh so hard to decide :<

• 2 months later...

smart cubic kinda sucks doesn`t do very much and not that often and low landing chance but you will get the best defence on an eva`s templar healing is really good in oly and he is faser quicker in step, higher critical chance, faster atack speed, healing cubic with good defence is a blessing rather then drain health on HK that requires a mystic empower weapon in order to make a good dmg

Smart cubic on interlude? Such cubic doesnt exist on interlude thats why it sucks.