L2JHidden HighFive.

• 3 weeks later...

I bought this pack and it is a perfect work! Lot event, all quest work. My players love this pack.

The support is very good! If I write to support always get reply as soon as passible. Thank you guys!!!

tyvm for your kind words :)

Just purchased this pack a couple of days a go and very nice experience I have with it,  a lot of support from the seller and lot's of customizable settings , functions , everything working  very nice :) very happy with my pack

wanna me to enter in your server and show the bugs? full buff in oly, multiskill and more?

And where is your problem? And how do you know that these bugs still exist mr expert?

Stop it here.

wanna me to enter in your server and show the bugs? full buff in oly, multiskill and more?

+ that bugs you saw in servers using L2jHidden are not in pack ;)

Admins make them because they are brainless

And where is your problem? And how do you know that these bugs still exist mr expert?

Stop it here.

Just Some ppl trying to Breaking some Amazing Works,And to sell Some shared Sh1ts.

Look out guys,You think Mhoska Can let Some bugs In his Project ? He try to fix your Projects Or your Codes Which you share,What about his Project ? Please..Think a little about it.