GOODWILL services

GOODWILL Services

Hello Guys,

I have decided to create this topic to help al the members of l2mxc group that want to trade and scared to being scammed from other . Here is my way, I come to help with gw services .

-I'll show you how does third person trade works on situations:

You, me, and the person with character get on MSN/Skype. The person (seller) wants 200 euros for the character, you send 210 (200+5% fee of Buyer) euros to me,

and the person gives you the character. You log-in, see if everything is okay with character, change e-mail, change password, do whatever you want. When you confirm everything

is okay, I send 190(-5% fee of Seller) to the seller. If you don't like the character because of some reason, you give the seller character back (you must return it in the state it was when he gave the acc to you),

and I send you money back.

2)You want to buy items/adenas/epics

Buyer will have to simply share the desktop though skype. I will be watching over the trade. Simple , fast.

- Buyer pays 5% fee, seller pays 5% fee.

Before adding my msn adress, send me a PM with your msn adress so I know who you are

EMAIL/MSN: lowhq77@gmail.com

This topic is partially copied from my topic http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=202247.msg1711958#msg1711958

I don't have nothing against you, everyone is free to create their own trading service, but when you're lazy enough to copy-paste my text, then why should you bother (against because of laziness) sending the money to the right people when trading? You dig your own grave, mate.

Therefore I don't recommend using this person's services

Reasons:

- Untrusted

- No feedback

- Date Registered: Today at 11:12:01 am

Don't lose your money for nothing.

Edit: GOODWILL edited the topic by the time he saw my post. How trusty is this?

This topic is partially copied from my topic http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=202247.msg1711958#msg1711958

I don't have nothing against you, everyone is free to create their own trading service, but when you're lazy enough to copy-paste my text, then why should you bother (against because of laziness) sending the money to the right people when trading? You dig your own grave, mate.

Therefore I don't recommend using this person's services

Reasons:

- Untrusted

- No feedback

- Date Registered: Today at 11:12:01 am

Don't lose your money for nothing.

Edit: GOODWILL edited the topic by the time he saw my post. How trusty is this?

Start flame your competition.

ps Thanks sherlock, about registration I already made trade and did not scamm that guy so you cant fuck me up " how trust this guy" cuz copyed some part from others text .

It's a kinda interesting that 40min after you created your topic, you get a comment saying that made a trade with and everything was ok,+1, blabla... Right, not even 1h passed and you get 1 costumer?

Cool story bro ;)