[Interlude] Weapons Shop

English Version:

Ok guys here is another share by me :D.This time i created a weapons shop for all grades expect from d grades weapons because you can buy them from the standard weapon shop in all towns :P.The rar file contains 1 sql file which you execute bantch with navicat to your database.1 htm file which you put it in myserver\gameserver\data\htm\merchant,and 5 xml files which you put them in myserver\gameserver\data\multisell.The weapon shop is compiled at l2jfree and it works 100% at interlude client.Oh the only weapons which are d grade and they are in the shop are dual-swords.If there are any problems with the shop you can just post the problem and i will try to fix tem ;).You will find links below.

Greek Version:

Ok guys kanw allo ena diko mou share :D.Ayti tin fora eftiaksa ena weapon shop gia ola ta grades ektos apo ta d grade opla ta opoia mporeis na agoraseis apo ta kanonika shops stis poleis :P.To rar arxeio periexei 1 sql arxeio pou to kanete execute bantch sto navicat sto database sas,1htm arxeio pou prepei na mpei ...myserver\gameserver\data\htm\merchant kai 5 xml arxeia pou prepei na topothetithoun ...myserver\gameserver\data\multisell.To weapon shop doulevei 100% se interlude client kai einai ftiagmeno gia l2jfree.Ta mona opla d grade pou yparxoun sto shop einai ta d grade dual-swords.An iparxoun provlima apla postarete kai tha prospathisw na ta lisw ;).Links yparxoun sto telos tou post.

Best Regards=====>TsaTs0s

~~~LINKS~~~

http://rapidshare.com/files/110031206/WeaponShop.rar.html

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...