[Question]Custom L2J/L2OFF CMS website

Hello people.

I am doing something like marketing research.

I am experienced web developer and designer and I am wondering if people would buy my L2JCMS* (which is not coded yet, just want to see what people are thinking about the idea).

* The name will be different. I heard there is a CMS called like that.

The CMS will have many options and I will make the admin panel super user friendly (something like Wordpress if you have used it).

You will be able to:

- add new pages

- new links to the menu(s)

- show server statistics

- upload server patches for downloading

- upload players screenshots into a gallery

- append YouTube videos

- change website templates (themes)

- it may have nWatch integrated in order to show more live info from the server

- you will be able to include php files in certain places in the website, just in case you need it

- the website login can be attached to server login or can be separate login

- server registration can be done through the CMS if your server doesn't use autocreation

and more things which I have to think for.

The CMS will be plugin based and the main functionality will be just the mandatory one. Extra functionality will be done with plugins.

What I want from you?

* Suggest more things to add / remove

* Suggest a price for this CMS

* Tell me if it sounds good enough for you to buy it (I'm not asking you to tell me if you will buy it, just if you think it's good enough for you)

A note about the price. Please don't suggest prices like 30-60 euro. I am working as web developer since 2006 and I value my work. I work with real prices.

Price must be in rage of 60e because it is CMS and you want to sell many copies of it and have license for 1 domain only!

If you want to make CMS look at StressWeb cheap to buy but only 1 license for 1 domain and you can not transfer licence!

I got the idea, but don't tell me there aren't gonna be people sending the CMS all over the place. Few people will buy it and then what can I do to protect my rights?

Also don't forget coding such a complicated CMS is not an easy task.

It will take a month or even more (if I don't have a lot of free time).

I had two servers and I made the websites for them. These two websites are like the CMS I am talking about, but I will have to start from 0, because I have ideas to improve it.

PS: Please answer to the questions I've asked.

License only for 1 domain :) This is how you can protect it!

You can also add some protection like StressWeb where you can see who is using your software and on what domain!

I still think for good CMS price can not be high!

You want many ppl to buy at and can also sell Templates/Custom Mods to earn more money with it!

Most CMS make money from mods and templates!

Like in gaming industry companies like Sony when they sell gaming console they dont really make money,they make money when selling games for console :)

If you want to make decent money make it for OFF files not L2J as the serious servers that are willing to spend a bit of money usually run OFF.

This is a good logic.

To bad I didn't have any touch to L2OFF, but I'm sure it's not that different. I have to use different type of database (MSSQL), but this is not a problem either.

So far I don't see any point to code the CMS since nobody likes the idea.

No point to waste that much time in a product which is not gonna sell and pay back.