[WEB-BASED] Donate System

THIS SYSTEM IS NO LONGER UPDATED, CHECK OUT MY NEW SYSTEM:

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=243531.0

I'm selling my fully automatic Donation System. You might have seen some of them around, but despite how good they're mine's even better due to all of the unique functions, security precautions and how user friendly it is.

* The whole system fully runs on Ajax, which means all of the validations, feedbacks, processes etc are completed on the go without the need of refreshing/reloading the page.

* jQuery and jQuery.UI libraries are used for smoother use as well as adding animations/effects.

* All of the necessery settings are placed neathly in the config.php and settings.php files.

* Easy to set up all you've to do is just follow a few instructions on the "install" guide.

* You can add as many game servers with single login server as you wish (chronicle has to be the same though due to differences in the database tables).

* You can add as many items/item sets (not neceserilly armors, it could be something like Newbie Starting Kit) to the shop as you want.

* You can set up the enchant prices and the limit (max enchant level) in the settings.php file.

* NO NEED FOR ANY SPECIAL PAYPAL ACCOUNT, YOU CAN USE YOUR STANDARD ONE.

* System currently doesn't have an admin panel, all of the changes are done through a database or config files (will be created soon).

* Players can message each other.

* System logs everysingle transaction made on the system to keep track of where all the credits go. The logs are impossible to delete by the player, only by an admin for security precautions.

Version 1.1c

* Added extra confirm message before buying anything to prevent "accidental" purchases.

Version 1.1b

* Added automatic "Moneybookers.com" payment.

Version 1.1

* Added extra security checks for "logged in" and whether player is online.

* Most of the code rewritten (no more hardcodding).

* Support for Gracia added.

* Added extra features "Teleport to town","Sex Change","Noblesse Status","Clean my Karma","Reset my PK Kills","Full Recommendations","Jail Break"

* UI changed (more eye pleasant).

http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/3750/30884091.jpg

SYSTEM IS NOW BEING SOLD!

Price: 50EUR. (60EUR)

All of the further updates will be FREE (and trust me there's going to be a lot of them).

Video (old, not all features shown):

System supports only Paypal.com and Moneybookers.com payments (fully automatic there for you won't have to do a thing).

SALE:

First 2 customers get the system for 50EUR!

All of the further updates will be FREE (and trust me there's going to be a lot of them).

Once again: Currently only works on Interlude (C6) servers!

SALE:

First 2 customers get the system for 50EUR!

Once again: Currently only works on Interlude (C6) servers!

And the rest? Omg..

Version 1.1

* Added extra features "Teleport to town","Sex Change","Noblesse Status","Clean my Karma","Reset my PK Kills","Full Recommendations","Jail Break"

Version 1.1

Nice updates but that "teleport to town" i think its useless...Cause most server got unstuck player mod in game or site!

It's for those that get "Critical Error" and can't connect to their character and there for needs coordinates to be reset. You can easily hide any of the features you don't want players to buy.

i like the idea with measges there to send but if you could make and "send money" will be perfect!

To be able to send credits to other account, because many players dont have paypal in game and maybe some friends from game can give them a gift!