interlude L2[OFF] Interlude [75X] Country Faction System |Bringing back the good old days!

L2WorldWar4

Miss the old days where there was intense mass pvps and lots of competition? Or when clans didn't hop from server to server and leave a trail of dead servers in their wake? I know I miss those days and L2 WW4 (World War 4) is my attempt to bring them back. Create a server that holds the clans and the players which means a higher population for longer and more fun.

Temp Forums- http://l2worldwar4.com/warzone/index.php

We are looking for staff have a look in the announcement section on our forums if interested.

The Concept

Everybody that joins the server must pick a country to fight for (war managers will be in main towns). Many things contribute to a countries overall points such as:

- Epics

- Normal raids

- Seiges

- Heroes

- Noblesse

- Gear (S Only)

- WW4 coins (dropped from normal mobs are worth points)

- CH Seiges

All stats are gathered and the site updated every 3 hours so people can see where each country stands at that time. The server is on a time limit of (3 months). Once 3 months is up the winning country will have bragging rights of being the top playing L2 Country in the world. If there is enough interest for another round the game will begin again.

The Server

Rates- 75X

Gear- Up to Sgrade available at GMShop. There will be another level of gear to extend endgame. It will not be anything imba.

Dual Box- You are allowed to dual box but any more than 2 and you will be caught. We have active tracking on this.

Bot Protection- Yes. No bots will work and should it be bypassed we will fix it quickly.

Location- Zurich Switzerland. The routing is extremely good for NA players we have tested it extensively.

DDOS Protection- Yes, and we are not talking about what most people here call protection (a firewall or router). The server is co-located on Dragonaras DDOS protected network.

Hardware- Dell PowerEdge SC1435, 2x74GB 15 SAS Drives, 2X Dual Core Optys at 2 GHZ, 12GB Ram. The server is on a dedicated 1gbps port. The server is owned by me not rented which greatly reduces the cost.

Everything is still in the setup phase and I would estimate it will be about 1 month before we are ready to open the server. Site and forums are under construction and I will post back here when they are open. If you have any ideas I would like to hear them. Help us make this a server of old! Let people know that this is coming.

WW4 Staff

Miss the old days where there was intense mass pvps and lots of competition? Or when clans didn't hop from server to server and leave a trail of dead servers in their wake? I know I miss those days and L2 WW4 (World War 4) is my attempt to bring them back. Create a server that holds the clans and the players which means a higher population for longer and more fun.

The Concept

Everybody that joins the server must pick a country to fight for (war managers will be in main towns). Many things contribute to a countries overall points such as:

- Epics

- Normal raids

- Seiges

- Heroes

- Noblesse

- Gear (S Only)

- WW4 coins (dropped from normal mobs are worth points)

- CH Seiges

All stats are gathered and the site updated every 3 hours so people can see where each country stands at that time. The server is on a time limit of (3 months). Once 3 months is up the winning country will have bragging rights of being the top playing L2 Country in the world. If there is enough interest for another round the game will begin again.

The Server

Rates- 75X

Gear- Up to Sgrade available at GMShop. There will be another level of gear to extend endgame. It will not be anything imba.

Dual Box- You are allowed to dual box but any more than 2 and you will be caught. We have active tracking on this.

Bot Protection- Yes. No bots will work and should it be bypassed we will fix it quickly.

Location- Zurich Switzerland. The routing is extremely good for NA players we have tested it extensively.

DDOS Protection- Yes, and we are not talking about what most people here call protection (a firewall or router). The server is co-located on Dragonaras DDOS protected network.

Hardware- Dell PowerEdge SC1435, 2x74GB 15 SAS Drives, 2X Dual Core Optys at 2 GHZ, 12GB Ram. The server is on a dedicated 1gbps port. The server is owned by me not rented which greatly reduces the cost.

Everything is still in the setup phase and I would estimate it will be about 1 month before we are ready to open the server. Site and forums are under construction and I will post back here when they are open. If you have any ideas I would like to hear them. Help us make this a server of old! Let people know that this is coming.

WW4 Staff

cant facking wait!!

Things are really coming together well. There was some features that I was not sure if we would be able to bring you guys but we are able to do them. We have lots in store for you guys! Today the I ship the server :D More updates on features coming soon.