DDOS program

I'm trying to use server attacker by DragonHunter, but when i press Attack after 2 sec the program says server DEAD and it sent only 22 packets...I'm with V3 [1.2]

Before you mess with any type of ddos do your homework. I can create a trojan completely undetectable to any antivirus in the world in less than 15 minutes that will let me use your computer in a ddos attack. Many ddos programs install something like this on your computer and you think your ddosing but your computer is being used.

Here is proof. This is a video I made for a sister company of mine:

Your eyes open now?

u'r horny meng.

Before you mess with any type of ddos do your homework. I can create a trojan completely undetectable to any antivirus in the world in less than 15 minutes that will let me use your computer in a ddos attack. Many ddos programs install something like this on your computer and you think your ddosing but your computer is being used.

Here is proof. This is a video I made for a sister company of mine:

Your eyes open now?

you should delete the video (we have here to many badasses)

PS:DH used to share tons of trojans/etc here so clean your pc.

Would be nice if you share your crypter tho lol

Yeah but if I share what always happens will happen again and I'll need to waste time making it FUD again and I am busy enough with my upcoming server atm :P

Yeah but if I share what always happens will happen again and I'll need to waste time making it FUD again and I am busy enough with my upcoming server atm :P

The upcoming server will be B--beep--- and as about the trojan crypter http://lmgtfy.com/?q=chronic+crypter

Now my response to the author. With booters you can bring down unserious hosts and the attack is called DOS.

DDOS is way more complicated than you think. You can't take an .exe program and start taking A' rated websites down. So, forget it.