Tyrant vs Destroyer

Which Are BEst HI5  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which Are BEst HI5

• Tyrant
    • Destroyer

and most of u talked about IL, didnt u counted the fact that he asked for lvl 80+ which mean the chr. is not IL. sooo ? depend which chr. he wish, because in gracia (if i remember well) vr type buffs got edited, decreasing their regen. power, which make AOE classes kinda lame.

so if u got a buffer box and gear, i would go for tyrant.

and most of u talked about IL, didnt u counted the fact that he asked for lvl 80+ which mean the chr. is not IL. sooo ? depend which chr. he wish, because in gracia (if i remember well) vr type buffs got edited, decreasing their regen. power, which make AOE classes kinda lame.

stop spamming and i bet you dont even read ppl's replies u just go ahead and spam

who talked about IL here , Quote somebody mentioning "Interlude" and i will give u all my money

@zazazaza 2words post is really hard to read right ? , i gave a clear explanation why i have that opinion , can u now explain me urs ?

about il i was ironic counting what ppl posted, trying to not make them noobs and say that hey r talking about other chr.

i would like you to give me a proof of the Red line on my post here

Also i don't see why i should give an explanation justifying my post which demonstrated your stupidity

u blind or what ?

about il i was ironic counting what ppl posted, trying to not make them noobs and say that hey r talking about other chr.

Also i don't see why i should give an explanation justifying my post which demonstrated your stupidity

because ur talking non-sense and proved nothing more than nothing.

ofc, ur another random pro player right? which does not need to say anything just flame ppl ? really smart.

u blind or what ?because ur talking non-sense and proved nothing more than nothing.

ofc, ur another random pro player right? which does not need to say anything just flame ppl ? really smart.

stop saying non-sense and spamming this topic srsly and Answer the question i asked (again Check the red line) i will recall :

"who talked about IL here" ?

and about being a pro i dont know but i started l2 before you even know what is a PC so i would say i got some experience but i don't know why u mentioned this...is it related to the topic btw ? srsly troll stop spamming topics

i quoted my answer about "who talked about IL here?" in my previous post, if u are blind enough to not see it, isnt my problem.

im glad u know everything about me, and saying that im the one who troll, lololol =)

i quoted my answer about "who talked about IL here?" in my previous post, if u are blind enough to not see it, isnt my problem.

im glad u know everything about me, and saying that im the one who troll, lololol =)

srsly all what comes from ur posts is non sense also i don't know who you are and surely dont wanna know

all what i know about u is that ur a trololol and wanna the topic here