[L2J] L2 Sinners Multi skill H5 PvP

L2Sinners

its pretty much the most balanced ms server i have been to. so far i have seen mages/archers/daggers take pvps too. enchant is low, buffs are quite good, attribute is lvl 7 but it really takes some time to make items lvl7. its not bad

We are constantly working to improve the balance. And we wont stop untill we make it great! Its funny when new people comes and try to kill with S80 someone with S84 + alot of learned skills. Ofcourse they fail and blame the server. :D

Here, there are many ways to develop your character with all the skills ingame. Classes are merged and devided at the same time. You can play Dagger for the moment and the next second to put shield and sword and become Tank, later Titan and etc... There are no limits in the gameplay except the basics: Mage/Fighter type. Also you can buff yourself at TvT, Oly, etc...

So try the server, you are not going to regret.

~The server started March 6 2012~

"Learn skills from every class ingame."

what does it mean? you can learn skills from all your subclasses or only 1? also I don't get what is the logic of putting 5 min buff for cat's blessing and 2h for the rest..

"Learn skills from every class ingame."

what does it mean? you can learn skills from all your subclasses or only 1? also I don't get what is the logic of putting 5 min buff for cat's blessing and 2h for the rest..

1. it means that if ur phoenix knight for instance u can learn skills active and passive from every other class, including forgotten as well

2. since in this server u can have all kind of servitors as well as transfer pain, pet buffs are left to retail time in order to let u choose your strategy in pvp. will u take a strong servitor or a weaker that can buff you?

the rest buffs are 2 hrs just for convenience. it would be hard (not impossible) to do dances every 2 mins

so... there is any limit for this skills? you can learn maximum of X skills or you can learn skills from those 3 subclasses only? I know what multiskill means but I don't see anywhere written what is the limit

There is no sub-stack! You just go and learn skills from other classes from their masters, like they are your masters. Simple and plain. About Certificates, make 3 subs and take skills with certificates like in normal server. Thats it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...