[TOOL] ACP v1_1_3 - automatic CP/HP/MP software clicker !!!

ACP - Auto Combat Points v1.1.3

I would like to share the newest version of ACP

I see you like very much this tool so I believe it is helpful for you in all PvP and/or PvE.

>Downloaded here<

Zip include the newest ACP version v1.1.3

Why do you need this tool?

Because it is very good program, calculated to automatic use CP, MP and HP bottles at achievement of the certain value by them. It provide great helps at PVP. You will not have to think to use any bottle during PVP because ACP will do that.

It does not use packages, hence, it is not defined in any way from a server. It will be useful for those whom laziness to potter with adjustment of boats, macroboats, various pilots and interceptors of packages.

What can you find in this version?

Corrected:

1)a-pause between pressing. Earlier: a pause-pressing-pause-pressing, etc. Now: pressing-pause-pressing itd.

2) All of three parameters now are scanned in one stream. The idea is to lower processor load.

3) pressing hotkey is defined correctly now: in the previous versions pressing hotkey caused the program does not always reacted correctly.

Added:

1) regarding to requests from workers: You can definine hotkey in the program.

2) random of a pause between pressing hotkey: now if administrator will check server logs he will see there are repeating actions but not every 10 ms. Now there is a 10ms +- random variable. Simply administrator will not be so sure if CP potions were used by your finger or by software  lets cheat!

New:

You can add a calue of a pause in adjustmens not number of ms. and number ms*10.

For example enter in adjustemnst number 20, it is multipled on 10, total is 200ms

I wish to add, this is a program for autousing botles cp mp and hp instead of a chronometer. For optimum delay for yourself seach by practical consideration

Credits:Blitstrager