[Share][Interlude]Onyxia (boss npc)

Guest Elfocrash

Guest Elfocrash

Nice one Elfo! You will be great developer if you make server in serius with PPL and etc.

still thinking of it.Busy with my university for now.Maybe i will launch a server later (summertime)

still thinking of it.Busy with my university for now.Maybe i will launch a server later (summertime)

You must because if you do this I think you don't ask much help for your server you know many about development. Anyways, keep sharing.

Guest Elfocrash

Elfocrash Tell me, what viewer do you use for WoW

Well when i had a problem and i sent you an message in youtube you didn't answer me.

Btw i use the latest one.the 7.0.3 but i coded something more in the program so i can make the animations working it working.

Well when i had a problem and i sent you an message in youtube you didn't answer me.

Btw i use the latest one.the 7.0.3 but i coded something more in the program so i can make the animations working it working.

ahahaha always the same, I spend with others, above will help a lot people, but when need a simple help for my website, no one could or just ignored me, is the moment when you realize who really is your friend and not simply interested in the things you do or have, in order is only an opinion and nothing personal to anyone, just a look into how things are.

//ontopic

about mob well thanks for share, but stop adapt 2d models :D, look very ugly Elfo, well you want keep adapting it, but take a look quality of models jijij.

well if the texture is the issue I think its really not a problem, texture can be redefine. as long as the animation is perfect it could be cool!

thanks for share!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...