[L2j] Reverse

MACH1NE

watever...server is a fail for not providing a decent close to retail pve experience and its a FAIL for killing at least 11 classes at once...

FAIL and im not joining

and YES , im very pro and I know when a server sucks just looking at its description...

sorry if it bothers you, but im one of those experienced L2 players that saw many crap servers fails and shutdown in a few weeks

and I dont have any more time to waste in junkie servers

watever...server is a fail for not providing a decent close to retail pve experience and its a FAIL for killing at least 11 classes at once...

FAIL and im not joining

and YES , im very pro and I know when a server sucks just looking at its description...

sorry if it bothers you, but im one of those experienced L2 players that saw many crap servers fails and shutdown in a few weeks

Yea your another faggot who thinks L2's real community died off in Interlude like the rest of these retards who never touched Prelude-C2 NA. Your another private server junkie with over 700 post on a cheating forum insulting other servers with no valid premises to back it up primarily based on your own preferences. Good luck on your massive faggot goals in 2012.

FAIL and im not joining

www.lineage2.com

its a descent close to official pve experience. you cant be a hardcore player etc etc and still looking in mid rate servers for retail experience. get urself together.

I will give you honest opinion about this server:

It is developed by: http://www.first-team.ru

They share compiled files  (ready to go) to people who open servers in most cases only to get bug reports fix them and then sell pack for money :)

None of those functions are done by owner of this server!

We are sponsors, we pay them and server have no bugs.

For that server is stable.

About Functions, we have right to do ourself some changes if we need it, but guys from First - team work great :)

BTW they do not only fix bugs, they have much more services.

Today oly calculation ended and new heroes were announced. First - Team done really heard job with oly . All Oly quests work properly and stadiums also.

Good you have sponsor account,only problem is they dont give source code :)

I have source code of this team it was leeched not so long ago!

If i was you i would check Antharas and Valakas script because as far as i know you can enter without quest item :p

Also there is bug with command channel when you enter raids!

Good you have sponsor account,only problem is they dont give source code :)

I have source code of this team it was leeched not so long ago!

If i was you i would check Antharas and Valakas script because as far as i know you can enter without quest item :p

Also there is bug with command channel when you enter raids!

:) we checked it, they changed CB for us. Now you can Buff in instances

Valakas and Antharas are checked also.

Thanks for advices