interlude [L2OFF]L2PvPWORLD

jovan214

Ok i can help you GM on this, here is you in first 1st day server accepting donation +10 ITEMS AND +16 WEAPONS.. screen from my friend sorry:(

14316c8.jpg

width=1024 height=595http://i41.tinypic.com/35lhw90.jpg[/img]

width=1024 height=595http://i42.tinypic.com/2u73yom.jpg[/img]

width=1024 height=595http://i42.tinypic.com/9gwxnb.jpg[/img]

width=1024 height=595http://i41.tinypic.com/2s195ig.jpg[/img]

This screen credit is not mine my friend send it on msn to me to post here because he no have maxchaters account... i am sorry gm? you dont accept donation?

NOTE: VERY NICE SERVER TO PLAY! 1ST DAY WITH CRAZY DONATION STATS WHILE OTHERS CANT EVEN LEVEL UP 80 in 10 hours with his CRAZY PVVEEEEEE SERVER.

REST IN PEACE PYROMAKER2, your server is done.

Quoted by PyroMaker2 "It's not hard, I've done this myself, so I know how that works." he was meaning here he also made servers and faked screen shots to destroy other servers.

Now, lets think a little :).. what type of person does such things? Good administrators right? trusted people right?

+1 GOOD EXAMPLE PYROMAKER2, PROUD OF YOU, you are my idol. CORRUPTED PIG

PyroMaker, i am very scared man very very... you are so powerful right now with 10 players online after your trash project moneymaking failed. Lets face it =) its over you're dead. I didn't won anything.. i just am sick of see community getting scammed by pyromaker taking money then close server after few days. What you think? you accept fast donation from first day? to make some fast cash then if server fail you dont care yes? The reason pyromaker accepted donation from first day was because he knows server will die in less then 7 days and he is scared he will lose 100 euro which he invested in his Dedicated Root for 1 month and in Vanganth files which are idk 75 euros, then he just put his stupid npc buffers and gm shops which are 10 years old on vanganth files opened server.. made some fast mobs to drop and bingo server on! now he wants money... but he saw that server started bad.. and not that good and now he said "omg... no players hmmmm i lost 100 euro, i need money! ok lets open fast donation and get fast some cash and run away"

All is proved, dont waste your precious time on this fail project really people... better play on a russian server that atleast stays up, or go on stable servers like Lineage.ro , Lineage.ru or retail.. or w/e just dont play on his retard FARM SERVER. all left the server and all know its true what i say here... only his fans from clan uprising will say NOO NOO NOO, but rest all know ;)

qqsage, you're saying I'm here just to make money, now use your brain (I'm not saying that you have one, or if you do I would certainly say your IQ is < 40, but still, let's try):

If I really just wanted to create a server to make money out of it, would I really give out free items to players? I mean, think. I said NO to the donator out there who said he wanted to spend 300 EUR. According to you, that's 3x my investment, so why not take it? Still, I said NO to him, and you really think I'd give those for free to someone who said he was gonna bring some clannies?

Come on man, I know you're not very bright, but think. Well, at least try...

P.S: What's up with all this hate in your heart? Relax, man. Life's beautiful.

Wow u guys are really working hard that shit :). I see he has some good proof of proving ur wrong and sadly its kinda easy to run up a server and make a retarded scenario to look like it really happened it has happened before tho. Its kinda funny to see the fake pyro and fake painshooter say "Okey" to each other I newer say some 1 say that back lol in the full word context  Oh and BTW the real painshooter was farming with me today and he was not using his old nick... so U'r alibi is kinda clear that u want people off the server for some purpose which I don't wanna know but I think whats the point :)

Just to reinforce my point. Painshooter was an admin in Vendetta before, do you really think I would talk to him in that manner? If I wanted to give him something (which is not the case), I would just give it, I wouldn't even talk to him or ask him to bring a clan, lol... I know the guy for 3-4 years now. Wow, terrible name to pick to invent this kind of bullshit. You guys are sad.

well u didn't fail that much. but there are still people coming ur fake shit wont work on all of them lol

U gotta face the fact that there are smart people and beaners like u that believe all the crap that's posted