interlude [L2OFF]L2PvPWORLD

jovan214

If i see 13 members on forum and on next day 2,6k+ its really strange, coz i think players first look at forum, how many members it have, then join server. 2,6k members on forum and 50 in game. Its cheating or im wrong ? Now you told me how you got members on forum so chillout and gl with it.

Meaby you are little kid, not me. Trust me. I have right to write my own opinion about what i see thats all. So take it easy or take pills to calm down ???

Yep, you're entitled to an opinion, I agree with that... But if it's just pointless and you just wanna act like a retard, then I would kindly ask you sir, take it somewhere else.

On a side note, we're gonna have an OPEN BETA ON THE 7TH OF MARCH, so if you guys wanna come and check the server out, we're expecting you there!

If i see 13 members on forum and on next day 2,6k+ its really strange, coz i think players first look at forum, how many members it have, then join server. 2,6k members on forum and 50 in game. Its cheating or im wrong ? Now you told me how you got members on forum so chillout and gl with it.

Meaby you are little kid, not me. Trust me. I have right to write my own opinion about what i see thats all. So take it easy or take pills to calm down ???

Im just saying you need to find out the facts before you start accusing people of cheating, but thanks.

I didnt even had to register coz i had an account already registered from january 2010...see by ur self if u dont trust me

http://www.l2pvpworld.com/forum/showthread.php?4-I-m-glad-to-see-you-%29/page4

I didnt even had to register coz i had an account already registered from january 2010...see by ur self if u dont trust me

http://www.l2pvpworld.com/forum/showthread.php?4-I-m-glad-to-see-you-%29/page4

As i can remember i got banned on vendetta forum cause one of your moderators became mad ingame,and i still banned there,cool that you didnt clean the ban list :)

LOLED ROLF LMAO

Make a new name.

WTF ?

"All players will begin at Level 61, with enough Adena to acquire A-Grade gear. (ye of course with sealed A grades and players need to farm high lvl mobs 76+ to unseal it)

S-Grade farmable.  (with recipes and crafting, it supposed to be pvp server)"

Highly PvP focused with a custom PvP Reward System.PvP centered would mean, first of all, a server that is way more PvP oriented than PvE. What does that translate to?•Fast leveling.

•Not much farming, or at least very little farming for the basic items to get you  in PvP fast.

•All buffs available at the NPC Buffers and they last 2 hours.

•PvP reward system (gain bonuses for killing players).

•PvP ranking bonuses (gifts for the first positions every week or so).

•PvP events organized by GMs.

I think that's about it. "

Very little farming? After all the changes u made this will be FARM server instead of PvP. Farm for getting A grades unsealed, farm rbs for recs on pvp zone  (just big clans can get S grades this way) and craft S grade armors/weapons. This will be fail.