[WTS] 3 archers on Shilen server

Armadon

1 is lvl 90 nobless - 300 euros

1 is lvl 87 nobless - 70 euros

1 is lvl 86 no-nobless - 30 euros

nobless archer got no weapon, but set is with a lot of attribute resists, and you can get another bow creating a char lvl 40 for diploma. got some territory badges. yul 90, imm set +4, boots/gloves/helm twilight +3, seraph leather armor / pants , 2 dyes +5 str , elemental stones/crystals , 400mil adena, twilight jwls set +3 augmented, olympiad warrior's ring ( aq olympiad ) ,apoca thrower +4 300holy damage up , crafting materials in wh

for safety i can't give all details about them. for more info contact me on skype: CosminSadu

Selling cheap. Accept verified paypal.

Watch out for users: heckz0r, maxim0us and freeadena; the same person, scammer, thief, idiot. He tryed to scam me and now cause he didn't succed he's trying to ruin my topic :).

ahahahahahaha...this douche bag again. So you are the faggot who wanted to scam and destroy all my items from shieln huh?

i wonder who will believe you. check my signature, all those ppl can say i'm trusted. Gipsy Romanian and he's from Romania.

Watch out with this idiot. Mortex nick on shilen server, Heckz0r, FreeAdena and maxim0us nicks here on forum. He tryed to scam me and destroy my items.

Dude is a scamer and you will lose your money ...

"Dude" nobody will believe any word that comes out from your mouth. All maxcheater community knows what kind of person you are and you can't ruin my topic. As i say i have pretty recommandations from ppl that bought from me. How was your reply to those accusations? "Proof or ban" hahahaha