Almost 2 Years After.... Eh

Y u No MailChange

Pure Epicness!

aaaaahahahahaha

Sad true :/

βαρέθηκα αυτά τα signatures 3 χρόνια τώρα Mix θα μου φτιάξεις ένα άλλο? ^^

Oh god .... me kanei rezili :@ eleos.

The one that uses Coolis account now.

I actually know who is that bitch... He is 16 years old immature kid, with absolute zero knowledge of the things for example i shared here...

He lives in the village called Mikrovasos, near Polykastro. I used to live Polykastro but i moved Usa for studies and now im back but no greece anymore, I live in germany, i would kick his little ass if i had the chance. So yeah, i would like to have support from everyone who used to know me and where are a lot people actually... Where are thousands proofs that he is not real one, for example he asked MixMaster for Signature, and teh funny thing is that i used to share tutorials for photoshop 2 years ago, from which you can consider that he is not the real one... Coolismxc@hotmail.com used to be my email for this account long time, and this email i had from teh time i joined, so everyone who actually knew me, remember that email, because we used to chat in msn...

I remember chatting with you but i cant find you on my list(i may deleted you cause u were not logging in anymore who knows). Anyway the real Coolis had a L2Server right?

I remember chatting with you but i cant find you on my list(i may deleted you cause u were not logging in anymore who knows). Anyway the real Coolis had a L2Server right?

re-add me, and yeah i had, and not the one, and i also gave up on this, and the fake one seems like looking on the l2 Dev thread.

i remember you we used to fight but yea  you should get your email changed and ur acc back but u know maxtor is maxtor he wont do anything without money ;3

Anyway u gotta help him whats happening here is pathetic at best.

i remember you we used to fight but yea  you should get your email changed and ur acc back but u know maxtor is maxtor he wont do anything without money ;3

Anyway u gotta help him whats happening here is pathetic at best.

Thanks.

I'm 100% sure he is a real Coolis.

We make chat 4-5 months ago about one game " trackmania ".

He send me logs from MSN.