[HACK] Any Lineage ][ server[HACK]

If I share my knowledge , I will never earn money from my work. So stop acting like kids, if you want to buy just send a message or reply. Dont judge my service without knowing the truth

this method it isnt shared.

One team has managed (mine) to make this script which contains 986 lines coding.

Feature tried my services. He said I am telling the truth, so borgore stop crying all the time on my thread. : )

o rly ? u just found one script with over 1200 lines shared right now...

afk for 15 minutes . I am gonna take a bath  :-*

/care

lol guys ur kidding me right ? i search on his post and found that he is the hotman...if some guys dont remember that hotman had the account of grim and scam some people..now i cant say if he told told to grim post this but the only thing i know is that you are friends.Anyway when u say Scripting the database what do u mean ?! you send packet's to dabase and u crash it ? we can find a lot of scripts like this in this forum if u search on exploit section

You should shut your mouth and dont speak about scammers .

And you'r not allowed to force him to do whatever you want. (you didnt let me and psomas to watch a random comp which actually was a scamm)

+ Dont trust those guys like borgore/davis.

PS:Dont force you'r luck guys.

If I share my knowledge , I will never earn money from my work. So stop acting like kids, if you want to buy just send a message or reply. Dont judge my service without knowing the truth

this method it isnt shared.

One team has managed (mine) to make this script which contains 986 lines coding.

Feature tried my services. He said I am telling the truth, so borgore stop crying all the time on my thread. : )

Scripting the database must be a real groundbreaking hacking method. I'd simply like you to share this with the world.

You should shut your mouth and dont speak about scammers .

And you'r not allowed to force him to do whatever you want. (you didnt let me and psomas to watch a random comp which actually was a scamm)

+ Dont trust those guys like borgore/davis.

PS:Dont force you'r luck guys.

just stfu :)

just stfu :)

Speak like that with your mommy/daddy not with me kiddo , you really have ballz to come here and trashtalk to me after you proved that your a scammer.

Speak like that with your mommy/daddy not with me kiddo , you really have ballz to come here and trashtalk to me after you prooved that your a scammer.

oh come i dont speak here cuz is not the right place i will send u pm :)

Do you guys realize that you are ruining somebody's else work? I'm against this and I don't know why MaxCheaters tolerates people like you here. Being a hacker is perfectly ok for me but using it to make troubles to honest people is just not right.

Do you guys realize that you are ruining somebody's else work? I'm against this and I don't know why MaxCheaters tolerates people like you here. Being a hacker is perfectly ok for me but using it to make troubles to honest people is just not right.

since when private servers are legal and dont destroy ncsofts community?

I am not using DDoS attacks.

Just scripting the database

lol  no comment , and how that will work if the ports are limited access to local or dedi.. IP ?

it is really will work for lamer servers

lol  no comment , and how that will work if the ports are limited access to local or dedi.. IP ?

it is really will work for lamer servers

It works everywhere. chiao  ;D

Smells as if someone got a remote 0day exploit in his hands. Or is just a big liar ... Who knows.

PS: If your server got hacked/crashed or something by this guy, pm me, (And have wireshark if your server is windows or tcpdump if it is linux ).