[15$ in one week][No PTC - Surveys - Adfly] Promoting!!

so means if i have 0 cashout now i will not withdraw? cause my balance is 20$

You used the website right? Check your e-mails to be sure, or else you will be paid in 8 hours if you are gmt +2.

You used the website right? Check your e-mails to be sure, or else you will be paid in 8 hours if you are gmt +2.

my videos promoted trough facebook.; No mail from them.

Mylikes absolutely suck .. None of us got paid .

My second video

Your Sponsored Like titled 'ShoeMint - Excellent prices - Promo Code' has been disapproved.

The reason for disapproval is - Video views from illegitimate sources

Fail Site , wasted my time.

Mylikes absolutely suck .. None of us got paid .

My second video

Your Sponsored Like titled 'ShoeMint - Excellent prices - Promo Code' has been disapproved.

The reason for disapproval is - Video views from illegitimate sources

Fail Site , wasted my time.

its just 9 am in usa and it says they pay at the end of the day

3 hours left for payments. And seriously guys, you think if they didn't pay, I would post the website? My brother with his untraceable tricks he made 80 dollars in 3 weeks. You all use fail websites, programs etc to make views. My brother would get this week 140 dollars, but he got banned because he added accidentally the same video twice on YouTube(or something like this). He made a new account tho with 5 subscribers and in one day he earned 10 dollars. Now I am waiting 3 hours to call him to upload his cash out and post it here.

And, if you don't like the website you can leave. I wrote everything on first post, I explained everything, it was your choice to stay.

Magaki I really want to see if you will cash out, so I can show it off out on the first page.

3 hours left for payments. And seriously guys, you think if they didn't pay, I would post the website? My brother with his untraceable tricks he made 80 dollars in 3 weeks. You all use fail websites, programs etc to make views. My brother would get this week 140 dollars, but he got banned because he added accidentally the same video twice on YouTube(or something like this). He made a new account tho with 5 subscribers and in one day he earned 10 dollars. Now I am waiting 3 hours to call him to upload his cash out and post it here.

And, if you don't like the website you can leave. I wrote everything on first post, I explained everything, it was your choice to stay.

Magaki I really want to see if you will cash out, so I can show it off out on the first page.

I'm pretty sure it's legit and they're not idiots to pay every single view without checking.

It's 19.36 and I think they will pay me in some hours.

Let's see if they pay.

Your current estimated earnings are $8.46

(A-beep-t eligible for payout this Friday is: $7.49)

I'm pretty sure it's legit and they're not idiots to pay every single view without checking.

It's 19.36 and I think they will pay me in some hours.

I wish they pay you guys!

Your current estimated earnings are $2.09

(Amount eligible for payout this Friday is: $2.03)

They must have just checked my views.

MyLikes sent you $7.49 USD

Transaction ID: -----

Dear . . ,

Just thought you'd like to know MyLikes sent you $7.49 USD.

Date:

Feb 17, 2012

Time:

21:37:15 GMT+02:00

Completed

Subject:

MyLikes Earnings

Payment type:

Instant