1. 1. Which one would you use and why?

• C6
    • Kamael
    • Gracia 1/2/Final/Epilogue
    • Freya
    • Goddess of Destruction
    • Hi 5
    • C4

it's mix of chronicles, of lineage 2. I mean it's better freya gone to low GoD. So why not? But many ppl want to play at old Interlude. So it's just your decission. If you have nice idea for server, knowledge about programming and l2, money, aren't coruppted, and you don't make server for cash, you can try ;).

Ty very much mate. You 're helping a lot.

You pretty much got like 2 or 3 options. Interlude, high 5, or Freya.

I suggest you NOT open a Interlude unless you truly put effort into it because every single day literally 6 or more Interludes with the exact same or really identical features are made. Yours will most likely be no different. The private server community is missing good Interludes, so try not to soil it even further.

I Agree. Home made servers, or preconfigurated packs, make that problem worse. In our case we talk about new, clean compile pack. And no rush to open, so it will have a lot of work.

asking about chronicles and no single chronicle in the poll

you rock!

Interlude is Chaotic Throne not Chronicle

Most ppl know it like that. Anyway this is not the real problem :P

.  .  :  :  !  P  o  l  l    E  d  i  t  !  :  :  .  .

{  Hi5 Added to poll  }

Sorry mates I've forgot Hi5... Even if I think it's not important.. Well here you go with one more option :D

as far as i remember there were only 5 cronicles. cronicle 1, cronicle 2, cronicle 3 (my favourite by far), cronicle 4 and cronicle 5. everything above c5 is not cronicle anymore even if ppl (even do i) call interlude cronicle 6 or c6... ppl used to call kameal cronicle 7 but thats history :) 

about server choice: if u go for c6 dont screw it up. there are 1 milion c6 server out there of which not even 1% is worth to play and waste time.

if u choose above interlude well i would say freya or high 5.

my personal view: i would love to see an interlude server which would atract my attention but atm i dont see any c6 servers worth my time...

not cronicle but chronicle :). As far as I know, ppls use word "chronicle" to tell about version of lineage 2. You don't tell "What version of l2 this server use?" but you will tell "What chronicle...". So i don't understand yours problem with this.

Going back to the subject. You'd choice interlude or h5 ;) . If interlude you must to do something different, something new what we don't see on other servers. If you want to launch h5 just set economy and you got it. :)

as far as i remember there were only 5 cronicles. cronicle 1, cronicle 2, cronicle 3 (my favourite by far), cronicle 4 and cronicle 5. everything above c5 is not cronicle anymore even if ppl (even do i) call interlude cronicle 6 or c6... ppl used to call kameal cronicle 7 but thats history :) 

about server choice: if u go for c6 dont screw it up. there are 1 milion c6 server out there of which not even 1% is worth to play and waste time.

if u choose above interlude well i would say freya or high 5.

my personal view: i would love to see an interlude server which would atract my attention but atm i dont see any c6 servers worth my time...

Good then. I will pm you as soon as we start working so you give me some ideas :) (Or I will open a new Topic).

c6 da best

P.S. Add c4 :D

Ok mate. I will add it.

-Edit-

Added.

Interlude! because i think that at Interlude You Play the Real Linage 2 (i speak for one Stable Server) ! but the childs destroy the Chronicle with the homemade Servers with pre-compile packs